Utsushicha Dame-na Kao - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - The Real Me

Double-page supporter
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE TRANSLATION 🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️
dropped everything to read this

Fed-Kun's army
Take her to a swingers club? That was out of the blue
I’m actually wondering if that might be a mistranslation because, based on Misa’s character, I can’t see her being okay with sharing Io with someone else. It just doesn’t fit her personality.

Dex-chan lover
I'll walk away for now .. things gonna get heavier starting from here 👀

Dex-chan lover
I’m actually wondering if that might be a mistranslation because, based on Misa’s character, I can’t see her being okay with sharing Io with someone else. It just doesn’t fit her personality.
The term Misa used is "ハプバ-", short for "Happening Bar", which is a sex club for partner-swapping.

My read is that Misa is less interested in partner swapping than she is in setting up the opportunity some exhibitionist/humiliation play where Io clings to her more tightly afterwards. I think you see the seed of that idea planted back when Misa started fingering Io at the bar a few chapters ago.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter!

a direct confrontation at last? looking forward to see who goes on top. i don't think Misa will be scared away by the manager but at the same time she also hates it when things get complicated. i can see Misa backing down because it's a hassle for her. let's how this will pan out.

Contributor
A good surprise seeing someone eagerly picking it up again! Ah, managers never know about the power of yuri and have to get in between, I can't wait to see Misa being 100% honest with her about Io.

We decided to pick up this series since the new translation is stalled. Figured if we were doing it, we'd try to give everything the same polish that Thousand Lillies and Rehashed Scans brought to the series, so we also did ch 6 and 7 on the way here. Hope you all enjoy.
Thank you so much for picking this series god bless you guys!

Users who are viewing this thread