Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! - Ch. 105 - Kouhai and Secret Fun 2

Dex-chan lover
vvqfik.jpg

Aggregator gang
Uzaki is finally tired of watching all of her dou- i mean alternate version winning now her hype beast is finally unleash.

Dex-chan lover
MY... MY WHOLE EXISTENCE! HAS TRULY! BECOME SEGS!
UWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGH
tDQPw3U.png

SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGGGS
SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGGGS~!

Dex-chan lover
I have to ABSOLUTELY DISAGREE with Ami and EVERYONE who agrees with her!!
Hana Uzaki is NOT a slut!
I don't know how the term is used in other societies, but in the West, an actual slut sleeps around with multiple men and takes sex wherever and whenever--from whomever--she can get it.
THAT IS NOT OUR UZAKI-CHAN.
Uzaki-Chan is VERY MUCH a one-man woman. It is obvious that she ONLY has eyes for Shinichi Sakurai, and wants him more than anything or anyone in the world. Her overwhelming desire is to screw SHINICHI and ONLY SHINICHI until they both collapse in orgasmic bliss. THAT IS NOT A SLUT. THAT IS A DEVOTED AND FAITHFUL WOMAN.
Ami is lucky I'm not her father. I'd drag her over to the sink by the scruff of her neck and wash her mouth out with soap for calling Hana a slut! Then I'd make her get into a dogeza in front of Hana and have her apologize to Hana with all her heart!
To top it off, Ami is certainly one to talk, considering she lusts over literally every man she sees with six-pack abs. If THAT isn't the pot calling the kettle black, I don't know what is! 🤬😤😡

My nigga🤝🏾

Aggregator gang
Two horny college kids with big feelings and repressed libidos. It's either going to be the purest sessions or one of unbridled, flesh slapping debauchery when both their safeties are finally off.

Dex-chan lover
Can't believe that this is after Jin Senpai broke his chain! He still needs unlock his angel side before he can face Kazuya Uzaki.
RIP bozo

Users who are viewing this thread