Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! - Ch. 108 - Kouhai and Visit

Dex-chan lover
Can someone please tell them that contraceptives are a thing and that they can have a roll in the hay without going for a child?

Fed-Kun's army
Can someone please tell them that contraceptives are a thing and that they can have a roll in the hay without going for a child?
As shown in earlier chapters they still do that plenty. This was about feeling lonely from one having left the nest.

I think it's kinda weird that Fujio found out his daughter is getting railed and his immediate reaction is to try railing his wife, but maybe that's just me :aquadrink:
Same thing here, one kid's an adult now so he wants another kid. Most would be satisfied with grandkids but we've seen how this couple is so...

They know, they are already doing it. This is just Fujio wanting a new kid after his eldest left the nest, nothing wrong with that.

Dex-chan lover
As shown in earlier chapters they still do that plenty. This was about feeling lonely from one having left the nest.

Same thing here, one kid's an adult now so he wants another kid. Most would be satisfied with grandkids but we've seen how this couple is so...
I get it but I can't help seeing it as he got turned on by the thought of Uzaki and Sakurai doing it. He has no idea Uzaki is resting from over exertion, for all he knows she and Sakurai were in the middle of doing it when he showed up.

Dex-chan lover
Uzaki Family
almost single handedly trying to Success the Government Program to Bring more Babies to Society

Users who are viewing this thread