Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! - Vol. 6 Ch. 59 - Kouhai and the Horror Film

@ScaldingMango I wouldn't mind it being slow, but the problem is i find it rather empty. Progress is not about speed, it's about the relevancy of the chapters in regards to the global story. To give you an example, it's like watching Naruto fillers.

@ScaldingMango no, no That IS a shitty excuse ... "but he's obviously purposely dragging it out so we have more content of these two flirting." ... You didn't read what i said , didn't you ?
I said that you can still CONTINUE after big progress ...

Saying "he do that so they can keep flirting" is the ISSUE. As i stated there is plenty of Manga out there that have plenty of content, even AFTER a big progress. You can still show them flirt even after big progress.

And my original comment was just stating that, saying "there is nothing to tell after they confess" IS a shitty excuse, because you can in facts add even more content after such progress, because it open many doors.

Dex-chan lover
20 bucks says Sakurai-sempai's dad is alot like Uzaki-chan. That's why he's so used to dealing with her.

Fed-Kun's army
Acteevat qoontöm leep to the next month for the next chapter please
Thank you Orchesc/a/ns for being excellent scanlators and for the based credit page memes

@Reiito

then just dont read this then lol, seems like we have differing opinions and i cant be bothered to keep up a comment chain...

if you dont like the pacing of this story then just dont read it and read something else and dont sit here complainin

@ScaldingMango lol, , nowadays the only argument people have against a comment that give a "constructive criticism" is "Don'T LikE iT, Don'T ReAd it" ... Can't even point out a genuine flaw ...
If i read it, it's obviously because i like some part of it ... But just because i like something do not mean i won't say the thing that i find anoying in it ...

BTW once again, i didn't criticize this at first. I was just commenting against the idea of "you can't make progress, or there will be nothing to talk about after", not about the lack of progress of this series. Someone else complained about this at first, not me.

Huh, I too can't handle horror that much but if the story is great, I WILL FORCE MYSELF to wach it...
Bad habit Q wQ

Users who are viewing this thread