Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! - Vol. 6 Ch. 59 - Kouhai and the Horror Film

Good
6othuptvbv741.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Now for the 40 chapter long "Sakurai Family" arc until they actually start dating.

Also yeah, Bogpilled.

MISTER BOGDANOFF ?

also, I have trouble understanding what he means by "the hurdle keeps lowering" ? As in he won't be able to confess if she's too close ?

Aggregator gang
@xines
Could go either way. I've owned both, and honestly I've mostly gone by "whichever's cheaper for equal or better comfort at the time I need to buy a new one"
You can have a terrible futon, but you can have a terrible mattress too. The things to watch out for, like other beds, are the thickness and materials. Most futons are sold without any sort of support beyond "wooden frame you can fold up into a couch" (over the years it'll lump up if you don't rotate it once in a while from doing this), so they can be a bit lacking. But then they can be a whole lot cheaper too and if you like something firm for sleeping on, it won't let you down.

My current bed has a futon mattress atop the box-springs and frame legs that were still perfectly serviceable, as that was on sale. I might try to repeat this particular combination when I replace it in a few years once again, it's been rather nice.

Dex-chan lover
If Hana didn't have good cooking skills, she'd be in a much different position.

A lot of thing are happening in this manga but there is no real progression and it's becoming boring. They do things together, have ambiguous conversations and moments, sleep together etc. but we know very well that nothing will happen. We could just remove half of the chapters and it wouldn't change a thing story wise.

@ScaldingMango
That's honestly a shitty excuse ... There is plenty of manga that keep going strong after confession or big progress. Example, we have "Pseudo Harem" and "Tonikaku Cawaii"

Saying there is nothing to draw, is just bullshit imo. That's just an excuse for laziness to come up with new refreshing idea. There is no rule that say's that slice of life should be slow. It's just that authors are generally too afraid to not have any idea. So there is a huge chunk of manga Slice of Life that have slow progress.

Users who are viewing this thread