Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! - Vol. 6 Ch. 60 - Kouhai and a Day Without Senpai

Dex-chan lover
His father couldn't have his son spend some time with his grandparents so he could have some alone time with his wife? Hell, he could've taken a day off while Sakurai was at school.

Group Leader
Dad look straight out of Kengan Ashura holy shit. He could qualify as some of the fighters lmao.

His dad is a narcissist. I know this is a rom-com but man if this happened irl I feel like the reaction would have been bigger

Dex-chan lover
@bigtiddyoneesan

Most of the risks are no longer a problem in the current times due to advances in medical tech. While there are still a few risks which are always involved with childbirth and the mother’s age, births at 40 onward are more common now.

Dex-chan lover
In one hand, this is a case of parental neglect and being an a-hole toward his son.

In other hand, i foresee 'raising our own kid joke' between Hana and Shinichi in future, because baby sis' appearance.

Power Uploader
damn. if he was a boyfriend instead of the father the hentai training doujins basically write themselves

Dad just dipped on his son to put another kid into his milf wife.
Absolutely fucking patrician.

CKN

Dex-chan lover
Ok... im feeling pissed against a fictional character... the heck?!

Dex-chan lover
I dunno I feel like the instant that scumbag admitted that he intentionally lied to cut off contact I'd be turning around and leaving. The mere thought of that shit makes my blood boil.
You ask someone to make themselves scarce for the day if you need to get it on you don't make them move out for years and never let them come back to get it on.
Why the ever loving hell is his mom by all accounts fine with what his dad did?
Lol sorry I cut off contact with your son and made him move and never visit for years because I wanted to fuck you more. Where is the asian mom rage?

Daddy Sakurai is best character. Kinda like how daddy Sakurai in real life is one of the best people for making smash bros.

My relative is in 45 and have a daughter. So I think its normal just too late. Because they need take care the child when they just average family.

Users who are viewing this thread