Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai!

@jpgq the author took a break, and at the end of said break, there was a hiccup with the publishing of the manga. The author wrote on Twitter that uzaki will be resuming soon and the scan team wrote on discord that they think there will be a chapter by the end of the month

Noice

So there will be new chapter soon, Noice

I'm just glad that's its only on break, I thought the scanlation did drop this,

Noice one Scanlation.

Pls keep scanlating this

Dex-chan lover
Eh? On this cover she has an ACTUAL fang instead of a skin fang. This is the biggest character redesign in the history of the world!

Edit: Nevermind, apparently the covers have had actual fangs since Volume 3. I'm just obtuse.

Double-page supporter
@Hitspark I'm pretty sure the skin fang is anime-only though. There's a few panels here and there in the manga with it, but I think that's just because they forget to detail that in, usually you can see a small line separating it IIRC.

I want to see the dad super angry as hes about to meet the dude Uzaki likes and then become the most bro character ever when he sees its Sakurai

Aaaand as alwasy another author ruins a perfect opportunity to progress their own romcom cause "funni scene XD"

@gamingeelektross Eh? Sakurai what are you doing here? How did you find my place? Sorry I can't spot for you today, my daughter will be introducing me to the bastard who is dating her!

Damn, for a slice of life this is actually getting a bit more than a grain of salt of development :0

@Backiie u must be blind. This isn't getting development. Its losing development. But I hang on... But for real, its 2 steps forward, 1 million steps back.

Users who are viewing this thread