Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! - Vol. 6 Ch. 61 - Kouhai and a Story from a Little While Back

Dex-chan lover
"Wanna have a feel of my gorilla grip pussy?"

Oh, fuck you, I almost choked myself on my coffee laughing at that end card. And why do I feel like that's an actual line in some hentai or something?

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
I see that this guy's father's going to teach him the ultimate martial art with only a sole successor chosen every generation, "Big Dipper get your wife pregnant with a second child in your late 40's after your first child's grown up fist."

"You... are already old enough to look like you're this kid's parent."

Next time on Fist of the Middle Aged Pregnancy Shinichi's suspicious pictures of him holding a baby that looks a lot like him gets leaked to Uzaki and friends. Will his normal relationships with them survive?

THE SISTER IS SO CUUUUTE
SWORDS FIGHTS IN THE NEXT ONE!!!
OTO-SAN LOOKS 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵👌🏽 in That

Dex-chan lover
Breaking to the point that asshole wont be able to give you new family members!

Rod

wasn't he like good at the batting cage whoever long ago those chapters came out

Users who are viewing this thread