Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! - Vol. 6 Ch. 61 - Kouhai and a Story from a Little While Back

Damn younger long haired Uzaki was so cute! When did she stray from the right path? D:

Dex-chan lover
@SuperOniichan Japanese being a language with heavy emphasis on politeness and formality, directly telling someone that they're bad at something can be considered rude or tactless.

@Bakaman Probably so she doesn't look similar to her younger sister... Also, it serves to make her look more tomboyish and immature... which she kind of is XD

Fed-Kun's army
Can we appreciate how cute shinichi little sis is? She look like uzaki but more quiet

T51

Dex-chan lover
Im starting to see myself in Sakurai here... Bad at sports, Im pretty confident in my stamina, except for the magnum fucking dongerlord part. Also, we both have the same birthday.

Really excited to see if he can finally wipe the floor with his fathers corpse. Dudes a massive Cuntasaurus.

Dex-chan lover
@SuperOniichan just to throw a spanner in the works a bit, in Scotland and Ireland the ability to say openly rude, derogatory of otherwise inflammatory things to people without them taking genuine offence is considered a sign of a close relationship. If someone you've known for more than a short period of time isn't trying to actively take the piss out of you the general perception is that they don't like you. So to us telling someone they suck at something is actually friendly most of the time*

* The caveat being tone and how long you've known the person. While you can do this to an acquaintance you have to put more effort into the deliver to make it obvious you said it in good humour.

Fed-Kun's army
That was seriously the creepiest face I've ever seen on her. That waterfall of drool was gross.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow so it seems like she started having a crush on him all the way back then. It's cute to see her be a bit shy too, it'd be nice if once theyre together she becomes a little bit more self concious around him for a hit until they work through it and become as close as before but with more romance

Dex-chan lover
@MacMeaties So, Scots and Irish place great emphasis on trust?

@SunSun I know, for example, in Japan a lot depends on the context, because it is considered rude and vulgar to speak directly about something.

Users who are viewing this thread