VERSUS - Vol. 2 Ch. 9.2 - Giants vs. New Humanity (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
While it didn't chance much it wasn't completely useless either. Well done Alio. He's still barely alive too.

Power Uploader
Huh, so my last guess in the comment section to the previous chapter might actually come true.

As for the cliffhanger… the only natural enemy I can think of that can conceivably be made to attack the demons on such short notice is the Mad God. Or maybe the curse, though how you even trick a curse into attacking your enemies is something I can't fathom.

It makes sense, too, since these are natural enemies we don't know much about at this point and it's time for the plot to shed light on them.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
They seriously lack of good defense, not even scout. Welp considering their situation of lacking manpower that's pretty normal, but space earth people can fly right, they can at least fly up to see the situation around

Dex-chan lover
I have to imagine the Neo-Humanity enemies are going to march on the stronghold at the same time. They could probably tell where Alio came from and will follow the scent back only to match up against the demons.

Dex-chan lover
So the companions really were fairies. Wonder what kind of ability Panepane would give Hallow if they merged?

The Neo Humans are treating all their casualties and damaged infrastructure as something pretty insignificant. I suppose they could likely build back everything that got destroyed rather quickly, but I wonder about their population?

Either they still reproduce and mature just as fast as humans, or there’s enough of them around that just losing this much won’t actually affect their capacity to operate much at all.

Dex-chan lover
That was stupid of him to hesitate at the last second but it didn't really matter since he would still be captured

Dex-chan lover
It feels like the story is about being at a point of despair but still continuing to fight on. Not something I was expecting.

Dex-chan lover
wondering what they noticed about him. Is it potential to be turned into New Humanity, or did something about his mercy to the kids piss them off?

Users who are viewing this thread