Video Rental Shop - Ch. 4 - I Ended up Liking a Girl 11 Years Younger Who Likes Having Skinship with Me

Dex-chan lover
These two again :O ? Didn't they have their own manga? I miss the ponytail of Ihara-san though. And wasn't it 8 years? Not 11?

Dex-chan lover
ok so their story is gonna continue here with afew changes? thats OK to me! as long as it keeps going

Dex-chan lover
https://mangadex.org/title/21483/fell-in-love-with-a-girl-8-years-younger/chapters/
Hiatus

REMINDER that if they go any further it is RAPE and CHILD ABUSE among other things, unless you are in an area where the age of consent is 16

And to not be creepy use the half plus seven rule for age

Yeah 19, in the other manga, wasn't as much of a stretch--since half + 7 would be ~20 years old.

Dex-chan lover
@VonCesaw
REMINDER that if they go any further it is RAPE and CHILD ABUSE among other things, unless you are in an area where the age of consent is 16
Age of consent is 13 in Japan, lowest among developed nations, but local child care laws usually put it at 16. Either way the MCs in this manga are on the safe side. Well, the age gap might be a problem though.

Fed-Kun's army
@SveNo

age of consent in japan is technically 13 because its in the constitution and they dont ever want to change the constitution, however every city including tokyo is raised to atleast 16'

secondly majority of the world (including europe) has Age of consent as low as 16 @VonCesaw ... so i dont see why thats so weird for you

also the half plus 7 rule is stupid, most older couples have a 9ish yr gap, my teachers husband is 13 yrs older then her

Dex-chan lover
@Nari "It's more of a guideline..."
My (now former) wife and mother of my child is fourteen years my junior, and it wasn't a problem in any way. We stayed together for 21 years.

(Edit: AoC is 15 here in Sweden).

Users who are viewing this thread