Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 16

But I ship two crazy couple 🙁
Crazy + crazy = undefinite power 😤😤😤

Btw the likeability bar is going too easy for Vinter... Suspicious 🙁

Omg im cryinngg😭😭😭😭😭

I hope she gets to slap all these b*stards and live freely!

Dex-chan lover
God I wish those brothers get their comeuppance and get fucked. White haired guy seems a bit too nice for this fucked up world, something's wrong. Prince is a bit yandere but seems manageable.

I'm guessing every single capture target is crazy in some way. I think easy mode just didn't show how crazy they were vs hard mode you get to see how crazy they actually are. Tough choice on her part.

Ahhh these chapters are way too short T-T thank you for the double update!!
Finally, things are really kicking off. I'm super excited.

Wow,honestly this series is my favorite right now, thank you so much for the chapters!!

Contributor
Vinter feels too good to be true. I like what we've seen of him so far, but there's got to be a catch, there's no way it would be that easy or that he'd be that perfect.

Damn vinter is a breath of fresh air but there’s no way it’s that easy 😩

i kinda pity her brothers for penelope giving a cold shoulder for them but i can't blame her for what she did. if i also in her situation i will probably do the same. i hope this girl find her happiness soon 😭. btw that white haired guy i sense something fishy on him, maybe he's scheming something behind that kind appearance cuz all characters in this novel are bastards lol.

Those appear soooo sweet and kind at first encounter are the most cunning ones at the end. "YANDERE"
👀 JUST SAYING.....

Users who are viewing this thread