Vinland Saga - Vol. 24 Ch. 169 - Sailing West Part 3

Fed-Kun's army
>Translator drama

ConcernedUnhappyKagu-size_restricted.gif

Fed-Kun's army
"Damn, a slave escaped again. Time to check Thorfinns house"

- Halfdan, every month

Dex-chan lover
The demon is most undubitably Thorkell. You can even see the eyepatch at one point when he comes back to give him a "husband". Not to mention the extreme warmongering.

Double-page supporter
huh? What? So, so was there actually a big demon guy? No, I'm confused, someone help

It's so on the nose why the author did what he did. Read the manga again and at least try to understand the underlying themes.

Fed-Kun's army
This gender bender shit fell off hard, ppl telling me Vinland Saga is the best manga ever, read kingdom or vagabond then @ me

Dex-chan lover
Nah bro. Just nah. The signs of declining quality were all there, but I still had hope for this manga. I'm not mad, just disappointed. Extremely disappointed.

Aggregator gang
Tf, it kind of felt like things were getting less and less nuanced with the themes but this is just bizzare. Normally when things change this much it's due to overbearing editors but I don't even know what to think with this series anymore. They are also introducing topics that make it so if you don't like the story people conflate it as you don't agree with said topic. Just leaves a bad taste in my mouth when authors pull this crap.

Fun Fact: People like Halvor are called argrs by Scandinavians. They were both shunned by men by being too feminine (duh). There are also accounts of argrs as priests of Frey, Norse god of fertility and spring.

Users who are viewing this thread