Vinland Saga - Vol. 24 Ch. 175 - Sailing West Part 9

Dex-chan lover
Well, thanks to Miura, seeing a MC setting sail and a "on break next issue" warning in the same page fills me with dread.

Hopefully things are going to actually start happening again. This manga's been stale for a while.

I can almost fucking guarantee that really bad/unfortunate things are gonna happen in this arc and I do not know why

I'd like to add as well that Thorfinn has that tense face only when he's alone without somebody, either it shows his determination and resolve into finishing his life goal...or he realized that his ways are flawed and that he has to keep a foot in the side of violence while keeping his other foot in the side of peace(well the threat of it, at least).
Maybe he planned with just those three warriors to bring weapons in case of an unwelcomed party of tribals and to keep the peace in the colony, While keeping it from the other settlers to keep them from bringing their own weapons with them that might result in violence.
Maybe we will see Those three warriors, Hild and Thorfinn shine in combat against a couple of tribals who don't take too fondly to outlanders settling in their fatherland, the next couple of chapters will probably be more exciting than the siege of jomsborg, next next month I guess

All in all, if my theory is correct then Thorfinn might genuinely be my top 5 characters in manga along with Askeladd.

This is the face you make when you realize you forgot to take a crap before boarding.

Maybe it's just their new hairstyles, but did anyone notice jow much rounder Gudrid's and Thorfinn's faces looked this issue?

AHHHHHHH, why is the author forcing this degenerate transgender rubbish into the story!? I read manga to stay away from this garbage! At least the manga is going on break, so I have the final excuse I need to abandon this train wreak.

Why do I get the feeling the author will use those three guys to justify the Native Americans massacring them?

Users who are viewing this thread