Vinland Saga - Vol. 24 Ch. 175 - Sailing West Part 9

I dropped this series at chapter 100. I came to it hoping for exactly what I got before Thorfinn became a slave. I just couldn't be bothered after chapter 100. Now that I've caught up, All the author has done is bring in more shitty and annoying story elements. The hunter being the primary example, and Thorkells ... whatever, being the other. At least the Hunter had a reason to exist in this story, but what possible need did we have for Thorkell to have a kid. Only thing I've actually liked that's happened recently is Thorfinn marrying Gudrid. That was great.

I never thought I would say this but I hope this series has an actual ending soon. Its starting to remind me of Vagabond.

@danceicarus Yep, that arc. 8 years. We long for it.. This probably won't take as long, although this time we do have many more boats to float.. Anyway, I'm glad this is released at a regular interval, with very few hiatuses.

@Ahsis Imo. the worst part was when Thorkell had to defeat that caged super-gorilla, or whatever it was.. Somewhat fun, but definitely very weird and malplaced in the context of this manga.

Fed-Kun's army
And with this weve officially entered the final arc, some things are still up in the air like im wondering if thorkell will see cordelia again, will Canute and Thorfinn meet one last time, will hild confront Thorfinn, will there be conflict in Vinland, this last arc is finna be an interesting one

*Open comments*
*See guy using Soy as generic muh hate it comment instead of substance*
Did critique die or something in those kind of people? Use words with defined meanings to give others an idea of what you mean.

Dex-chan lover
Feels like a plot hole.
Didn't Thorfinn said that he had to deal with Eyvar first? Not only they didn't showed that Eyvar and his friends agreed to go to Vinland and were accepted, they didn't even check his belongings?

Double-page supporter
Really they just let them board like that the group that was causing the most problems

Users who are viewing this thread