Vinland Saga - Vol. 25 Ch. 180 - Sailing West Part 14

Dex-chan lover
Man, I love seeing the evolution of Thorfinn. And oh shit we finally met the natives.

Now, in our history there was an alliance of native tribes who made the promise to never engage war and to live peacefully with each other, and they actually succeeded with that. Maybe we can have some of that here.

I am gonna be so sad if negotiations break down because Thorfinn accidentally poisoned those guys with milk

amazing chapter, gets me wondering what will happen next.

But that ch. 14-15 is beautiful

Dex-chan lover
I wager the manga will end in partial failure with Vinland, most will leave due to problems but Thorfinn and some others will stay and mingle with the natives.

Dex-chan lover
Idk why but this was a particularly beautiful chapter. But now I'm a bit fearful as to what Eyvar is up to...

It's always crazy to imagine this dude used to be a maniacal murder machine just a few years ago.

Thank you so much for the update!!!
I'm loving this arc and getting to see our group trying to find a new world for themselves!!

Double-page supporter
@Wutzibu
Not sure if true, but I heard that actually happened in real life. They gave milk as a peace offering and the natives all got sick and a fight broke out. Might be what actually happens.

Dex-chan lover
Why is everyone vary of the milk? Can someone explain me what's up with that?

Users who are viewing this thread