Virgin Extinction Island - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Accusation

This is so ridiculous, lmao. Kinda sad since is technically a genocide/pandemic but hilarious at the same time.

It depends on what your definition of sex is
Can you just stick it in? Do you have to be erect? Do you have to cum? Can you wear a condom? Do you have to cum inside? Is it necessary to do other things prior/along-with penile-intercourse? What about men who identify as women? What about men transitioning into women? What about women who are transitioning into men? What about gay dudes, is it necessary for the hole to be a vagina? Is anal enough? If the two are both men, does the receiver of the anal count as a non-virgin after the fact? What about strictly oral? THIS NEEDS TO BE DEFINED OR ELSE I JUST CAN'T IMMERSE MYSELF INTO THIS WORLD!

Dex-chan lover
Not joking here I absolutely shredded my side laughing at the "No ass no class" scene 🤣. When even the mc crush slowly joined in the chant, I was howling man. Fucking hell this is top tier comedy. The mangaka definitely has comedy chops.

ok so lets look at so maths i dunno what the point is but i wanted to do it

Ok so, Japan has an estimated Population of 126,476,461 and ratio of 95.55 males per 100 females in which means 48.5% of the Population is male 61.7m

so now in one of the chapters it said around 22m males had died, and ofc that has increased so lets say 24m

617k is 1% now into 24m its roughly 40%, 40% of 48.5 = 29.1% of the total pop is now male

the ratio has now gone down to nearly 2 males to 3 females, let say this ratio is the consenting age and stuff

but given enough time that ratio will go up, stagnate then Crash, which would basicly Kill Japan within a few years as the Mortality rate is bascly 1000 deaths to 1 life.

whom ever wrote this Manga is an idoit and doesn't understand human interactions at all, every women displayed so far is a Stuck up cow, and all men are losers that are indecisive twats, there would be anarchy right now. there would be no pussy footing around

Am I the only one that's thinking on the massive chaos that must be Japan's economy right now? You have a bunch of guys in the working age suddenly dying, that already doesn't sell a nice image to the investors who are either going to stop investing their money in Japan or just take out their money from the country altogether, add to that the crimes the virgins are committing for sure to save themselves and the hyper inflation of the unregulated sex market and you have the perfect formula for a total economic clusterfuck.

Dex-chan lover
"NO ASS NO CLASS" lmao ssg editor. Even the author is dumbfounded by the suggestion lmao.

Don't they have some nice female schoolmates there that would offer some pity sex for those guys? Or heck this is the prime time for those people who have a "Savior complex" to appear, they could go around in a smug and cult-like manner to "save" the masses from death via their body. Though from the govt side meeting, the last guy's suggestion wasn't actually bad. Round up all the virgins and hire some prostitutes to remove their V-card all in one sweep. Though I'd wager it'd be easier to just regulate the sex market and avoid it from charging inflated prices or heck hire some prostitutes as civil servants and open up govt sponsored brothels as clinics.

Though editor is on point, the premise is so bizarre that people took the bait lmao.

Double-page supporter
Now make one where the girls die

Then again it might turn out to be just another hentai

Dex-chan lover
Being nice in this kind of world won't get you anywhere my boy. But good job for trying 👍

Dex-chan lover
Kinda sad that being a god boi went against him. Kinda can imagine sth like this in real world.
Also i think the goverment acts to slow? At this point they should make some sort of "sex points" hire some pros and let males fuck them so they can survive.

Dex-chan lover
Well humanity will just die or start taping and killing each other because virgins make up the most of humanity

Users who are viewing this thread