Virtues of the Villainess - Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Thank you, Ginger, for refusing to lie down and instead choosing to be the architect of your own destiny. No matter how rocky the road.

@Sumatose I'm pretty sure she wasn't reincarnated but just happened to come upon a novel with a story line similar to her life. That's pretty much why she's making such awkward rash decisions, cause this is her first time through everything xD

Group Leader
yuhup! I agree with Therolyte :D
personally, i think she's "dumb" in your eyes because she isn't really a reincarnated character who's lived a life already. she's basically just a teenage daughter of a noble who got her fiancè stolen by her worst enemy. if we're really reaching here i'd say consider her hormones :p
tbh if you think about it she found the book right after knowing that Kiki cheated on her—hence the rash decisions driven by her unwillingness for Lerajie to get everything for herself.

@veelyra @Therolyte oops- I've been reading a lot of isekai webtoons so everything is going mumbojumbo and in my head the characters are just doing cross-overs because I can't remember who belongs to which series and what happened in the previous chapters

anyway I hope Ginger is gonna come up with something good but wont come back to bite her🙄

No, i mean she's having all those monologues, doesnt the prince should heard it too? Like what the heck?

For now, the MC is not to my liking. Idk why, i just felt like she need to think more of her action than just bluntly follow the plot in the novel like dude obviously your choice of action might not bear the same results as in the novel

Aggregator gang
Ginger is hopelessly dumb and villainous and that is the whole point of the story. It's about a dumb bish fighting a slightly smarter dumb bish.

And its hella lit

I think he needs to make eye contact to read minds. If she avoids eye contact, she can have all the inner monologues she wants. Hell, if she closes her eyes, she could plot without him knowing. Eventually he’ll figure it out though.

And you know what, after spending a good chunk of my time reading famous stories about two men who hate each other using women as pawns (think the stories about Helen and The battle of Troy), I don’t mind reading this. It’s a soap opera. That’s what I came here for. Soap opera drama and shenanigans.

@kualipanas261
I think there might be a limitation it his ability. Seeing in chapter 8 he told Ginger to lift her head, so I am guessing he has to make eye contact in order to read someone's mind. That's just me guessing though.

Fed-Kun's army
i feel like a lot of yall complaining how annoying it is that shes dumb, or rash, or stupid, or stubborn, or wants the attention for herself are completely just self imploding on how to properly interact with her. like hello, those are all traits that we all loved when in other villainess stories. theyre all either dumb or naive, rash and stubborn, and want the love and all the other shit that theyre never supposed to have in the first place according to the story! and theyre also conniving bitches! yes, thats right, making plans to change destiny and (in a way) manipulate the people around to perceive you as loveable are also traits that ginger possess. so whats making yall suddenly hate on her? because shes doing all that in a way while acting like a real villainess? if you think about it then those nice-not-really-a-villainess characters could also be seen as one. shes just trying to take a slice after that lerajie took the entire damn cake! yall wanted a villainess and yall get one, then suddenly it aint so fun anymore smh 😒
antywaves, this is really good and fun so far so im looking forward to the story!

WHY ARE PEOPLE EXPECTING INGER TO ACT AS THE HEROINE? Shes a VILLAINESS expect villainess to be hungry and greedy for love and not some other isekais you read where other transmigrated villainess to not give a f** about heir situation :// I actully like this one because once and for all we have an actual villainess doing her role. And she isn’t dumb shes desperate for love that was stolen from her. I don’t blame her for actions. If people are a little mature to understand her situation sighhh...

I love her for her fighting spirits. Whatever she has to win, I hope she wins this one and stops everything stole from her. Even if it is hurt herself in the end.

I think it would be nicer if she went about certain things differently and shit but like bruh the 'heroine' of this story is literally shit bag. Steals other's men with the intent to steal them because it is that person (in this case the villainess). Like bruh the FL in this story is literally just trying to not lead a shit life while the original FL is actually just a nasty person who steals Ginger's boyfriends in the original novel like bruh????

The novel said Ginger was envious and shit but when your entire life gets fucked up ON PURPOSE by the original FL then i think you have the right to curse and damn her???

I love the main character. I hope she tells the prince about the necklace and screw over the fl

Group Leader
When you plotting to manipulate someone in your head when he can read your thoughts. #GENIUS

Users who are viewing this thread