Virtues of the Villainess - Ch. 16

Fed-Kun's army
Seems to me he's slowly falling for ginger, good work ginger you being a child on the short yellow bus has worked in your favor LMFAO.

Both of them is villainous tbh😂😂
Well but i still dislike lerajie and support ginger 😆

Dex-chan lover
Hmm...Okay, my current working theory is that...this isn't the world of a novel, so much as...Rakshan or somebody invoking time rewinding magic to prevent the tragedy detailed in the book, which they secretly wrote and released.

Hopefully she doesn’t wear her necklace and the prince can realize she’s not that special

Calls ginger a bitch but then is the one who stole someone else's fiance, very reasonable human being :)

Izana is better of with ginger though because he won't feel betrayed at any point in time by lerajie using the necklace. Furthermore gingers family seems to have no relation to him in the past like lerajie's grandfather so he won't have to suffer such hatred in the future. Plus our ginger is like an open book, she doesn't lie, and very easy to read even without his power. She expresses what she truly feels. Anyway i want more ginger and izana's interactions, truthfully i don't really care about lerajie lol

Aggregator gang
The look on Izana's face when he's thinking about Ginger is so cute <3 I love this. I can't wait to see the feelings bloom between the two of them!!
(Hopefully there won't be too much bloodshed in the process..... Ginger is too precious to let her get hurt!!)

Aggregator gang
Pretty miffed about us not getting a proper explanation for his power until now. This should have been the first thing explained during the exposition dump with the book.

So Ginger being dumb and transparent works in her favor.... "never had such a thoughtless conversation in my entire life" lmao. You go girl!!!

@marchimarch well the curse was said to be related to lerajie’s grandfather, so I assume we get to see lerajie’s current dynamic with the king first which then will lead to the revelation of her grandfather while introducing his character and then we’ll probably get an explanation at the king and the grandfather’s relationship and how and why the curse was made or something like that

Dex-chan lover
Oh, is this actually a time travel plot for Glasses-san to save Antagonist-chan?

Users who are viewing this thread