Virtues of the Villainess

@maylor39 have you read "The Villainess Turned the Hourglass"? If you have, then which one is eviler, this FL or the one from the Hourglass manhwa? I want to read this but I'm still not sure if the FL interesting.

@cyphergodtae lol I just noticed that 😂😂😂 the ginger jokes must've gotten into her head that she forgot that she was using the word ginger face and he even knows what ginger face means 😂😂😂

Double-page supporter
I'm not a big fan of those series...

The heroine is so naive...
She has no chance against Lerajie who is a peak level mean Villainess...

Aggregator gang
Chapter 1: In front of windows and behind a desk? That's gotta be the most awkwardly placed closet in history.

How do you know my secret that I make no effort to hide? I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that you comment on things only said in her head?

The protagonist seems really dumb? for the first time I’ve seen in this villainess sub genre, I feel like the protagonist we got as a villainess, has no chance against the antagonist (original protagonist).

Thank you translation team as always!
I personally don't like where this story is heading, but maybe that's just because it's really early on and Ginger just has a bad hand? We'll see. :u

While the story is so far is enjoyable and the art is appealing, I agree with Skybeat8 that I don't like where this story is headed. The protagonist this time isn't just someone who reincarnated as a villainess, but an actual villainess, and she acts like one too. As such, I don't really like the characters, there's so far not been a single character good enough for me to want to root for them. Hope the story goes a different path later on than the one it is on now, but guess I'll just have to wait and see.

Instead of following the novel and compete with that (protagonist) girl, why not just leave to a new place and start a new life? Why is this female lead so annoying and dumb like a kid. No wonder that (protagonist) girl always comes out on top. She's way smarter than you. I'm dropping. I'm not interested in this boring manga

Why is the rating of this manhwa so high? The protagonist isn't likeable at all. The plot of the story is her fighting for the love of a man like a brainless fool, and other than that she has a dull personality. I can't read this.

I think so far the only thing that makes this manhwa good is the male lead being able to read the protagonist’s crazy thoughts. The protagonist just has an extreme lack of common sense. This is why I have a love-hate relationship with this story.

I want to like the plot and the Mc, but she makes my whole skin crawl, I only feel second hand embarrassment for her, have some respect for yourself girl! You know what will free you from the novel? Choosing another man.

I actually love that the protagonist is such a brat lvl. 1 side character mean girl. Lets just hope that the prince is not the endgame ML.
I love seeing the other side of the usual ‚reincarnated as a villain but I’m leagues above my rivals’ character which is Lerajie. I don’t mind her acting like an idiot and failing as long as she bears the consquences.
Also, I like to think that the throwaway line of ‚I knew it had to be absolutely him. Nevermind if it’s due to the novel’s influence’ (or something like that) carries a more sinister meaning of having to fight against a written fate. It’d be really interesting if she couldn’t help her feelings because of the way the novel is written and grew aware of that over time.

I thought he'd be able to figure it the situation with his handy dandy mind reading powers, but I guess not.

Users who are viewing this thread