Virtues of the Villainess

I really don’t entirely care for Rara considering he mentioned having a crush on Lerajie of all f*cking people? & since he is the author or whatever & knows how she’s treated Ginger is like so weird to me like you’re really into that? aight whatever.

Anyway Izana getting jealous is what I was waiting for 😭❤️ I wanna see him express more emotions down the road. I love their embarrassing flirty interactions lmao

i tried reading it till ch 21. nope, mc do not get any real development. she keeps being stoopid and clumsy. notice how i write stoopid not stupid? yeah that's how the author write her character. forced.

I really can't follow through the story anymore. It always goes with FL visits ML then FL thinks in front of ML too much which makes the situation so awkward.

At first I dislike ginger but after reading more I feel like that she is just perfect for the king. Afterall if ginger is more smart she will be another scheming people not honest fool like this lol but tbh I hope the story develop more quickly

I know the MC is a big idiot most of the time,but this frustration(and secondhand embarassment) is way better than being bored at countless of "badass female mc" plus the plot is kind of cool,cant call it cliche when its "rare" but im sure ive heard of something similar,so not exactly original either

Guys,idiotic people exists.There are many "smart female mc" in manhwas like this that it gets boring pretty fast.
Also,its also kind of influenced by me liking how there would be consequences to the character because she didnt use her brain.

I can understand why you'd like a strong smart mc.Because reading it like this feels like a self—insert.
In a way,youre just projecting your arrogance("Ah,if that was me,I couldve done this and that perfectly")so stories like this leave you unsatisfied or with annoyance.
Or any reason whatsoever,not gonna judged.Im aware of the flaws of the character,and i like the frustration but it opens a character development arc which you wont get if the mc already had a polished mind :/

I wish the story moves on from the unstealable necklace. This is getting old now, three attempts and all failed for stupid reasons

This is one of my favorite because of how refreshing it feels, especially the male lead. First his design, the combo dark brown hair and eyes is hard to find and usually they are mob characters. Despite having a traumatic past, he is quite assertive, funny and flirty which I loveee. Especially when he reads Ginger's fangirl thoughts lolol he feels the most human to me among all the male leads. Yes, including the cinnamon rolls like Konrad, Nadricka or Nine.

I agree female lead is dumb but I think it's one of the reason she compliments male lead well. She makes a lot of mistakes and I think that's how most of us readers would do if we were to be isekaid lmao this genre already has many overpowered badass female lead so I cannot complain about the lack of female empowerment which I ADORE but it's nice to have someone weak like myself once in a while ^^ even though I am more on the gloomy side so I would never charm any male lead

I like it. She seems not the brightest and she makes mistakes. She isn’t perfect. The plot is good and intriguing. The characters are very different. A lot of times I can’t tell the difference between characters because they will all look or act the same.

It’s well done imo and I like FL/MC.

Love the ML.
I liked FL at first. Her quirkiness and idiotic antics were cute. Then... It just got annoying.
Dropped.

9/10. Right off the bat the FL is entertaining and funny as heck. She's not a saint that got cheated on or a badass genius independent woman like all other isekai leads. She's just a really cute goofball 😁 I see why the ML likes her. As for ML dude is hot, flirty, cool and rational. Man is a fine 2D piece and I need that 'languid sexiness' pheromone he emits bottled ASAP. The only reason this manga isn't a masterpiece is because Second Male Lead Syndrome. 2nd ML is also a fine milkshake 😋. Between the main ML chocolate and the 2nd ML vanilla I have a difficult time choosing 😍

will anyone be picking this up to translate this to English? The raw chapters are already up to chapter 54, so please somebody pick up this manhwa and translate it to English.

Users who are viewing this thread