Virus Tensei kara Hajimaru Isekai Kansen Monogatari

Can viruses take control of bodies? Gametheory disagrees, but I don't give a crap because this idea is meta af.

Group Leader
@Joobin814 There's a rather horrifying NatGeo thing about parasites that alter the behevaior of their hosts, of which viruses are mentioned: www.nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2014/11/mindsuckers

It's not like bodyswapping, but this little thing
infects a caterpillar, makes it super hungry so it gets the resources to produce more viruses, then has it climb as high as it can... before melting itself down so infected goop falls on the leaves below, to be eaten by other caterpillars.

Edit:...Oh. Didn't occur until after posting that the original comment may have been about dead bodies. Oh well.

Fed-Kun's army
MC is too educated, when isekai protagonists are supposed to be drooling retards.

Double-page supporter
Saw word "Adventurer"and I couldn't read it anymore. This is typical shounen isekai manga and just change word hero to a virus. Story, interaction, powers are exactly the same, just one word is different. THat would explain why this is average isekai manga (maybe even below average isekai given that it makes less sense than general manga's)

Dex-chan lover
Slime's not small enough, and bacteria is too logical for the next level, skip right to virus...

Double-page supporter
> too educated OP

Still doesn't know shit about resistance, mutation & spreading of viruses & pathogens, too wimp to even try to infect ppl...

It's going straight into usual one-boy adventure with a harem

I wonder how long it will be before this gets considered to be axed on a bad theme during a quarantine.

Fed-Kun's army
Maybe we’ll get another anime like cells at work. I think I’d do the world some good

he'll likely change his objective to become a symbiotic host relationship with humans. While giving them boosts in power and living off inside their bodies without taking over the brain but still spreading his domain everywhere.

It is a bit silly he is a virus.

You may wonder why. You see a virus is no life form. It does not abide by the 5 laws of life... Its more like an organic machine instead of a living being.

It does not move on its own. It is moves by air currents. It doesn't reproduce, it hacks a (life organisms) system and inserts its code for production.

Now a bacteria, that can move and reproduce. A bacteria is a life form.

And so this manga is eithwr made by someone who got no clue.. Or is incorrectly
ctly translated.

Users who are viewing this thread