Virus Tensei kara Hajimaru Isekai Kansen Monogatari

Lets see if he actually will be a virus. What he does now doesnt look like it. It is more like an adaption with a different setting of Spirit migration.

Aggregator gang
Yet another isekai in which the mc has a cheat ability that somehow grants him a truckload of abilities which will conveniently solve every problem

Double-page supporter
Don't let this rating fool you. This is generic non-human isekai with skill stealing ability. Adventurer guild, cute girls and most likely inability to kill humans.
It is a comedy... Doesn't fit the premise of this manga at all.

Aggregator gang
Holly shit. Some one actually did it! I never thought some one would make an isekai about a virus! I almost thought I was the only one in the word who wanted an isekai about a virus!

Supporter
@kevinmule according to my microbiology class- nope, it’s not.

@Dragonbolt03 no shit. This would get culture canceled so fucking hard here in the US.

Baloney isekai virus skills aside the way the eyes are drawn signifying a creature that has been taken over is verrry endearing.

The eyes make me think a lot of the villains from courage the cowardly dog, also kinda reminds me of the cat monster that was one of the executives of the monster association in one punch man

looks interesting but its not. the story is bad and the virus thingy looks like rimuru but more stupid and what ever he posseses gets big eyes which is just disturbing and weird

Users who are viewing this thread