Virus Tensei kara Hajimaru Isekai Kansen Monogatari

Lets face it. this is how covid started... the first human get infected because of his stomach started grumbling

this... is a bit too soon.
Would love it though if he got tamed like a pet though, just tagging along, infecting everyone else xD
i mean, it's enjoyable, for sure, like any other isekai out there, but that virus theme... bit difficult right now. oh and for anyone wondering. Yes, this manga is from 2020 according to mangaupdates. Webnovel it's probably based on is 2018 however. (feel free to correct/verify me, I can't read japanese)

Dex-chan lover
On one hand it's finally refreshing to see something like that.
On the other hand this still being 2020 despite being close to 2021...

Dex-chan lover
I really hope this wasn’t originally written in 2020. Either way, poor timing for me to find this

How did I get here and how have I actually managed to find an independent web novel that actually has the same idea?

Contributor
Published in... this year. The manga, not the novel, mind.

I... see.

Clearly Too Soon™­, but I guess impish audacity is probably what they're going for.

N2O

Dex-chan lover
LOL isekai is truly peaking here. Next up: Modern Carburetor Transmigrates to a 1915 Model-T Ford (genderswapped and also crossdressing) where she teaches all her fellow car parts about modern Toyota engineering so that they can push the limits and become the fastest car on the track. Somehow she also reinvents soy sauce and jerks off about how good Japanese food is

Users who are viewing this thread