Virus Tensei kara Hajimaru Isekai Kansen Monogatari

@MuscleTheMan

Not forgetting the person inside the Carriage often instantly realizing the person who saved them even though it is a monster does not have ILL intent.

it's unique, the main character was a bit dumb at the start, but yeah, it's ok.

although it ended chapter 6 like becoming the protagonist from Re:Monster except wearing a mask, it might just become another version of it based on how it's gonna go from here on out after chapter 6, but who knows?

The person inside the cliché carriage being attacked wasn't a princess/noble girl? Wow I'm shocked.

Dex-chan lover
So... the MC is a sociopath that wants to infect humans in another world?

Gross.

Aggregator gang
maybe this is what happened in medieval Europe. a Japanese guy got reincarnated as the Black Death.

I’m TL’ing the WN as Mio.

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/virus-tensei-kara-isekai-kansen-monogatari/

Double-page supporter
this manga made me realize how much i would love to play plauge inc. VR edition

The fact that this exists means that there is a chance for a 'i got Reincarnated as a piece of shit' where a guy gets hit by a truck Reincarnates as a piece of shit where then he travels around eating other pieces of shits and copies the skills of the person who shitted. The shit then evolves into ultra shit where he can absorb the powers of foods from other's shits like a person who ate a bird then shits after that shit absorbs that shit and has the ability to grow wings he can also absorb animal shits and finally the final plot is that the shit becomes a demon Lord that saves humanity by using his shit powers give me your thoughts on this

Users who are viewing this thread