๐•๐ญ๐ฎ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ: ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ

Dex-chan lover
p7rpet.png
I mean, I've seen more art of her mom than her. if that counts.

Dex-chan lover
Ah. THE FUNNY NUMBER!

LOOK AT THE FUNNY NUMBER!

~a certain green parrot

Anyways, speaking about Kurosanji, I believe their AR live prerecorded videos? was aired today. There are some screenshots of the AR live that was posted on both r/kurosanji & r/Nijisanji(they might get deleted on the main subreddit).

Looking at the screenshots...

Yeah...

They are not good.

Sc9bbN5.jpg

8OhDoa5.png

8BmU0Em.png

EaNpA2z.jpg

uOKEsNA.jpg

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Ah. THE FUNNY NUMBER!

LOOK AT THE FUNNY NUMBER!

~a certain green parrot

Anyways, speaking about Kurosanji, I believe their AR live prerecorded videos? was aired today. There are some screenshots of the AR live that was posted on both r/kurosanji & r/Nijisanji(they might get deleted on the main subreddit).

Looking at the screenshots...

Yeah...

They are not good.

Sc9bbN5.jpg

8OhDoa5.png

8BmU0Em.png

EaNpA2z.jpg

uOKEsNA.jpg
gura mogged them lol

3oqgai.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I kinda feel bad for the rest of nijisanji streamers having to deal with the fall out of everything that happened

Dex-chan lover
I kinda feel bad for the rest of nijisanji streamers having to deal with the fall out of everything that happened
seriously bro nijisanji doesnt deserve rosemi. i used to watch her but after all that happened no i dont think i'll ever see her again. but if she's gonna become an indie i'll follow her 200%
also i find this extremely disrespectful
dbg94s.png

Dex-chan lover
idk if anyone knows this but nijisisters are now trying to dox hololive talents on vt. just today the moderators had to remove about 4 such posts.[4 as i saw 4 of them being removed may be more but idk]

Users who are viewing this thread