Wakamono no Kuro Mahou Hanare ga Shinkoku desu ga, Shuushoku shite Mitara Taiguu Iishi, Shachou mo Tsukaima mo Kawaikute Saikou desu! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 …

Made me tear up a bit such a great chapter as someone went from serving in the army to various part time jobs/unemployed the feels hit too close to home.

Aggregator gang
@Is1026 Kermit and ms piggy is no longer a couple. He replaced her with another pig that is slender(by pigs standards) and less abusive(lets face it ms. piggy is domestic violence incarnate)

This chapter is too wholesome I can't take it.

Now if most companies are like this...

Actualy our own world was wonderfull but remember god made human that had corupt and rotten desire to stink this world into true abyys..... Thats it.. If human aware and not soooooooo grredy welll world will still be wonderfull...

THE RICH BECOME MORE RICH AND THE POOR BECOME MORE POOR.... thats the meta of this world

Fed-Kun's army
this was supposed to be a disgusting, dirty and dangerous place but it turned out to be heaven.

Supporter
What a brilliant series - and it's got so many things right about being an employee/employer. You have to invest in people, and make sure that they are treated and rewarded for what they do. And in order for that to happen, you have to go above the 'market rate'.

Off soapbox, such a great chapter, and there is so much love for everyone here.

Aggregator gang
That is why there are still some companies that offer "exposure" to beginner designers, programmers etc. Exposure=build up portfolio=unpaid work. If there are no to few excelling workers that is just bad at interviews , it would not be a thing. Their solution to their lack of communication skill is let their work speak for themselves by building up portfolio.

Dex-chan lover
@mommunism lol no it is the worst part. I'd be fine if it was just me failing on my own skills. But nowadays the interviewing gauntlet is 90%

1. auto-reject because your resume had the wrong keywords the bot was scanning for. What words? Hell if you know, probably 5 years experience with a 3 year old tool.
2. wait weeks, months without even an auto-reject. you will "no longer be in consideration" some 6 months later, likely a few months into your actual job.
3. get that rare referral... then get ghosted anyway by the recruiter and make your referrer confused AF.

None of these actually are your fault of your theoretical social anxiety because you never got to the point where it could even show.

btw, I say this as someone in tech who's gotten 3 offers over 2 years outside of San Francisco out of "only" 150 apps or so. It's a damn crap shoot

Fed-Kun's army
@raze2012 Unemployment in the US is 2.1% for people with a degree, and in Japan it's 2.4% overall. If you are qualified and unable to get a job you are just incredibly bad at applying. None of the points you listed are problems, they're obvious solutions to places with lots of applications. Auto-reject only rejects the worst of applications and you should treat any application as a rejection until it's accepted, so waiting for rejection is irrelevant and your referral not getting a call should be expected, not confusing.

Aggregator gang
@orochijes More likely the government or land developers. Whoever own the swamp is one of their client. Since they say something about cleaning the swamp and attracting tourist by getting rid of the reputation of being a suicide swamp. There would be some revenue from the trash as some can be recycled , other more valuable stuffs can be sold as an antique after removing the curses of course.

Fed-Kun's army
@metas If you knew anything at all about employment rates you'd know it's insanely low. 5% is the normal rate in a healthy economy since there will always be people transitioning jobs. But even if that wasn't true your point is dumb. There are lots of people who don't deserve a job. If you're in the second percentile of society you have serious personal issues and will probably be detrimental overall to any corporation that is willing to hire you. To put things in perspective, the second percentile of IQ is less than 70.

Lol whats with "this is the last chapter" vibe?? It feels like the ending even with the new character intro.

Dex-chan lover
this chapter:
post-14008-0-42186300-1378151280.gif

Everyone believes in him!
Everyone loves him!
He is so appreciated!
And they explain to him in such detail how much he is going to be further appreciated, loved, and cherished!
ego-fap intensifies
Jeez, man, we get it. Please stop with that shit. I get that this mango does some pandering, but that was way over kill.

Users who are viewing this thread