Wakamono no Kuro Mahou Hanare ga Shinkoku desu ga, Shuushoku shite Mitara Taiguu Iishi, Shachou mo Tsukaima mo Kawaikute Saikou desu! - Vol. 2 Ch. 10…

Group Leader
This one once again typeset by @jacksen

I was hoping to get a couple chapters translated this weekend and handed on over to be typeset, but Outer Worlds was a little too good.

Anyways hope you all enjoy, and buy a copy from the author if you can.

--Koolio

Dex-chan lover
if u gotta destroy something, black companies are one of the best targets u could pick

hey, the scene is familiar, its scene where loli and MC have s*x, the loli is died so the have s*x with soul if i remember

Dex-chan lover
Demons love loosely defined terms in their contracts. It gives them freedom to bullshit. I don't see Mary leaving after her stint in corporate sabotage, since nothing was destroyed physically. Just spirits and finances most likely.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yeah the good old retail & service industry corporate slave, I remember years ago when I worked in retail shop from 7 am to 11 pm with no extra pay for a month because they haven't got replacement for my shift and best of all they even deduct my pay for missing merchandise and give warning letter because I missed the 7 am open shop window (since I hold the shop keys).

Dex-chan lover
Nyahaha! It's time for WAR!
Once again, I don't care about the lewd moments. The biggest power fantasy is the big middle finger to black companies. Let's destroy them all!

@probablyabadmeme Can I quote you?

Users who are viewing this thread