Wakamono no Kuro Mahou Hanare ga Shinkoku desu ga, Shuushoku shite Mitara Taiguu Iishi, Shachou mo Tsukaima mo Kawaikute Saikou desu! - Vol. 3 Ch. 16…

Group Leader
I would say "how can you be an sjw while doing a manga like this?" but then i realize that this manga is all about not being prejudiced and hating corrupt businesses

also i don't care about that last page, I'm here for the manga not to watch people congratulate you on "bashing a bigot" as a great lolcow once said

that said, do whatever u want, just sharin my humble opinion. I'm a real big fan of this manga, and if it comes with some shit at the end i don't care about, i'll just skip it

Dex-chan lover
>Credit page ranting about racism
Simply put, if the "new residents" fail/refuse to integrate, it is not racism to criticize the mass importing of said "new residents". Take a look at the Suburbs in the larger Swedish cities, Rinkeby for example, and tell me there aren't any "No Go Zones".
- A Swede

Dex-chan lover
Ain't nobody got time to read that credit page.

Also will Franz mana transfer with the new girl, considering it is a viable way to help the poor loser girl

Dex-chan lover
I had thought the cover girl was the succ for some reason but hey I like the new girl hope the mc helps her reach her potential

Also all the comments made me check out the credit and lol
I mean oof at that credit page of a racist trying to talk down other racists
People care way too much about what other people think and then turn around and do the exact same thing smh

Group Leader
Hi, I'm one of the two main dudes listed in the credits.
I've been branded a racist.
Ask me anything.

Users who are viewing this thread