Wakamono no Kuro Mahou Hanare ga Shinkoku desu ga, Shuushoku shite Mitara Taiguu Iishi, Shachou mo Tsukaima mo Kawaikute Saikou desu! - Vol. 3 Ch. 16…

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter and translating this series, but please, let's Keep. Politics. Out. Of. This. Manga. Any manga in fact, politics in my fluffy harem manga makes no sense, and why the hell would I want them here? I read manga to escape those things, not to have them shoved in my face.
Also, not to sound rude or anything, but you're full of shit Koolio, and clearly don't live in the real world, get off your pc and safe spaces and live with those beliefs in the real world and see how that works out for you
And before anyone comes calling me a racist, white supremacist, or whatever new ist you come up with this time, I'm from Brazil, the melting pot of races and I'm not even close to being white. And I can say that reality isn't as pretty as you think or make it out to be

@Coffeemilk - Hah, and there it is people, the generic, go to bullshit argument for America being born of sin, slavery! Because, ya know, throughout all of human fucking history, slavery never existed before or after the making of the United States of America.

Holy shit, get a grip on reality. It's so god damned disingenuous to call it "AMERICA'S original sin" when 90% of the world at the time of it's founding bought and used slaves.

This rhetoric on slavery is getting so old its pathetic.

Also, I never, not once said racism doesn't exist, I just used an example other than the "N-word." As if that word is the sole defining factor of racism in the world. Like damn, these arguments and examples you're spouting are decades old man.

Dex-chan lover
For fuck's sake I come to this shit for something NOT politics. Keep your god damn politics to yourself instead of using someone else's art to get a soapbox for your politics. Insufferable. On top of that it's some brainlet bullshit conflating race and culture to defend modern day colonialism cuz "it's only racist when white people do it". IMMIGRANT IS NOT A RACE

Dex-chan lover
@Akemua
correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't the US one of the first modern countries to abolish slavery? like we abolished it in the 1860's no? not sure if it was the first, but still, one of, image the misinformation that people believe in these days. it almost makes me think CNN is wholesome in comparison...

lets not forget the rest of the world started slavery WAY before the US's 13 colonies became a thing. but yep all the US's fault, makes perfect sense.

also on topic, it's the white apologists that are raciest. not against people of other skin colors, but rather their fellow whites. so yea racism does still exist in the US. similarly in all other first world countries with out of hand far left liberals.

Memes instead of gibberish translations is fine in my book, but not properly translating actual dialogue/subbing in memes is a no no

Regarding the credits page - if you're calling out someone on teh interwebs it is good etiquette to blank the names so they don't cop abuse or rape/death threats etc.

Was the other one being called out more than @DrWhoCares, cause their comments were pretty realistic so that's a bit of a fail anyway - signed SJW-ish person without their head up their arse. Wait, that makes me a normal lefty instead of a fuckhead

@loshi1505 - Not the first, but yes, the first modern (at the time anyway) to do so. In fact, we set the tone for the rest of the world. Everyone else only followed after we fought a literal war over it and had most of the country in support of abolishing it. As I said above most arguments for this stuff nowadays are so disingenuous it's ridiculous.

Also, I know I ranted, but let's try and keep the thread on the topic (future posters) don't want the mods to lock it, lol.

@Akemua Slavery was America's original sin, the state of sin in which it was born into when the country was founded. For those who aren't Christian, or don't know of Christian dogma concerning original sin, original sin is the state of sin into which each human being is born as a consequence of Adam and Eve's sin of eating of the tree of knowledge of good and evil. Much like humanity is born into a state of sin due to Adam's fall from grace, the United States was born into a state of sin due to its creation in a time of chattel slavery and its perpetuation.

Most countries were not born/created during this period of chattel slavery, and those that were created in this same time period or later abolished slavery. The US was third from last to abolish slavery in the western hemisphere. Only Cuba and Brazil were later. So this is the sin that the US was born into, and the one it has struggled with its entire existence, from the Civil War, to Reconstruction and its failure, to the setting up of Jim Crow, its official dismantling during the Civil Rights Era, and the continuing battle over voting rights today. The US has been dealing with this original sin for the entirety of its existence, and to claim otherwise is disingenuous and pathetic.

To use some more decades old rhetoric, as Handy would say, read a book!

@loshi1505 and @Akemua The US was one of the LAST countries to abolish slavery. Learn some damn history.
Countries that abolished slavery before the US: France, Denmark-Norway, Haiti, The United Kingdom, Prussia, the Netherlands, Mexico, Chile, Uruguay, Bolivia, Greece... Peru had time to abolish slavery, readopt it, and abolish it AGAIN before 1865.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_abolition_of_slavery_and_serfdom

Dex-chan lover
uh...what's with the low-quality last page? keep pol stuff outside MD except when it is actually part of the manga

back to your regularly-scheduled nutting

Dex-chan lover
@coffeemilk
let me rephrase then, one of the first countries that it actually stuck in and didn't back slide on. I really dislike how I have to be hyper specific with pseudo intellectuals.😒

@coffeemilk - Learn to fucking read. I said America set the tone and finalized it in modern times because we fought an actual war over it and had most of the country against it. This, in turn, solidified it as an unnatural thing to do throughout the world and the world followed suit. Just because some countries before laid some laws doesn't mean it was perpetually abolished, as YOU PROVED YOURSELF "Peru had time to abolish slavery, readopt it, and abolish it AGAIN" Americas was the FIRST TO PERMANTILY CAST IT ASIDE and made moves to defend their rights as human beings.

Again, fuck outta here with "original sin." Americans TODAY, that have NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ACTIONS of our ancestors do not in any way justify your arguments. Again, you're being disingenuous and you're repeating the same shit every white apologist has said for the last 30 years. it's pathetic.

I'm happy that people are finally actually having standards against bad translations using memes instead of putting effort into something to actually reflect the original intentions.

Double-page supporter
The translation wasn't that good this time. Also this is a wholesome manga. Why bring all that nonsense with that credits page? Most of us don't care. We are here idling away our limited time to just read some manga and forget about the real world. Next time if you can please post a link to a blog or something where people who do care about that stuff can rant.

What's up with the credit page? Keep your political BS out and just let idiots be isolated in just one or two comment sections. Don't fuel that crap.

Dex-chan lover
Translator, I know you like the joke incantations and such but please stop. It’s disingenuous and takes you out of the series.

Fed-Kun's army
What a god awful translation, come on, keep your standars up and remove your political bullshit, grow up man
Also: "Funny dead meme incantantions XDD"
fuck off

@loshi1505 and @Akemua Both of you are still wrong. Read a book and learn some damn history.

The US did not lead in abolishing slavery, and it wasn't one of the first it actually stuck in. Mexico abolished slavery completed by 1829, and the only territory that resisted it was Texas, which became independent, then joined the US.
The UK started abolishing slavery in 1833, effectively abolishing it in all of its territories but India by 1838, with it ending in India abolishing in 1843.

The US did not set the tone. The world did not follow the US. The US followed the rest of the world, only after fighting a civil war for 4 years. The Confederate Constitution protected a right to keep and own slaves. While abolition had occurred and was supported in the northern states, there was little support for it in the southern states. That's why there was a war.

Americans today have a lot to do with the actions of their ancestors, and it especially ignorant to think otherwise. Most Americans would not be Americans if not for the actions of those ancestors, the original immigrants to this country of ours. Many of my ancestors were here before the US was even founded, and many were on the wrong side of history in the struggle against slavery.

Users who are viewing this thread