Wanwan Monogatari ~Kanemochi no Inu n shite to wa Itta ga, Fenrir ni shiro to wa Itte nee!~

I'm still cheering for the dragon. These guys show up to her home and attack her while trying to steal her items.. I just can't see her as a villain.

Fed-Kun's army
thatvlast chapter was awful to read the way ot was translated.

Seeing how popular isekai like this one and the one about the furry wrestler are, make me think that deep down, everyone dreams of a world where they don't have to give a damn and be as selfish as they can be without anyone to reproach them for it.

Depressing what it says about mankind in general.

Group Leader
dunno about all the people saying its cancelled, whenever a manga gets a volume release the author usually takes 1-2 months off, happened for for several series, so we probably don't know yet but i doubt it's axed

The only complain from me for this series is ZENOFIA. She always successfully ruined my mood each time I read this manga. It'd be different case if he's not "forced" to be looked like a good char here. Anyway, except that ZENOFIA, this manga is kinda good.

wtf, the dragon isnt bad at all, misunderstanding MC are suck too, yeah since he turn to be a dog, his brain change to animal IQ

tis, is wan'derful
looks like i wont wan'der around looking for a dogge manga

Dex-chan lover
Whats the actual publication status of this series ? Is it cancelled or theyre on hitaus ?

I love the animal isekai, but the MC is kind of fucking lame beta male. Couldn't he just act like a normal person instead of being a wuss? I hate those kind of stereotypes.
Ps: I like Zenofia a bit since she has some personality but not too much, they have lived toghether for years and we never get a reason for why she acts like this.

I think this is published up to volume 4, but I am guessing no one is translating because there is an official English translation.

Power Uploader
@Kuroku
No is axed.
Novel is up to volume 5 https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=152902 manga is to vloume 2 https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=147467

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, so axed that even the link you provided still says ongoing. The raw link says "next update TBD" by the way. I'd call it a hiatus if anything unless that one changes or there's another official source for the manga that says otherwise. You know, something that actually is in touch with the publishers and artist at all, rather than MangaUpdates? It's a good resource for us when people update it well, but it's not really a source.

The series is continuing
Chapter 13 just got published. (1st may) and the next one will be published in June

Users who are viewing this thread