Warikitta Kankei desukara - Vol. 4 Ch. 16

Fed-Kun's army
Oh fuck off with this bullshit there are two people clearly at fault here. Ugh it's dumb but i don't think i've ever been this mad at a manga

MD@Home
Sei’s not worth it at all
Aya should’ve slapped both of them too

Dex-chan lover
After a long yuri draught the yuri goddesses are blessing us with so many new yuri chapters

Dex-chan lover
So, Sei can't be happy without Yoru (Stated and repeated even on this fucking chapter) Yoru can't be happy with Sei (or trashy men). They are made for each other.

I'm all for unhealthy fictional relationships, but Aya need to get to fuck out of Sei's life. Sei is hot as fuck, but she's not worth all this misery.

“I don’t have any friends”

Childhood friend: Am I a joke to you??!💔
Aya doesn’t deserve her anyways…

Dex-chan lover
That was so fucking stupid, they’re all awful people especially Yoru... what is wrong with her? seriously such shitty human being. She’s completely aware that Sei goes batshit crazy over her but still decided to come back , mess her up and fuck her. Even after witnessing that entire situation she thought it was okay to tell her about the divorce?? Insane bitch. Nothing much to say about Sei and Aya both of them are beyond pathetic and insufferable.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like this manga is only going to end with the continuation of the cycle of obsession as Aya gets her own simp.

Dex-chan lover
What just happen ... I don't understand this characters. I know if they are masochist, idiot or sick for the case of Sei.
Let's say it's good what just happen. So we could say that Yoru have gay tendency for Sei and she choose to go found another trashy guy than being with a woman who is madly in love with her ... So is she choosing the hard way. OK Sei fuck up all her past relationships but they were already fuck up even she confirm it, she always choose/meet trashy guy. Why !?
I think that Yoru is just weirdly attach to Sei. After meeting this decesperate lesbian who show too munch affection toward her of course it leaves some scars.
Lets hope Aya will heal Sei for good.

I was really liking this manga until this chapter. It was so badly written. I hope the writing will get better in future chapters, so we can forget about this. Aya is just such an asshole btw. What does she mean she has no friends? What about your childhood friend? Honestly, Aya has been treating her like shit since the beginning of the manga.

Users who are viewing this thread