Warui ga Watashi wa Yuri ja nai - Ch. 26 - Banryuu Sachie (2)

Dex-chan lover
The amount of unique background characters in this manga is huge and almost all their designs are way out there. I bet Mochi has a complete backstory for each and every one of them even if they never get more than just a passing look in the story.

Dex-chan lover
Watching this manga evolve is amazing.

Last chapter was peak yuri, this chapter was mix and match of comedy, character development, and a tiny bit of world building.

It's also nice to see Itsumi return to being the little shit that makes her so punchable and loveable.

It feels like the original premise was thrown out early (that one male teacher who turned into a yaoi fanatic) which ended up being the best thing to happen since we get this nice setting with different quirky characters.

A touch of erotica also helps with everything, for the yuri, for the comedy, for the romance.

Dex-chan lover
A great return to form. We got scum-chan being scummy and a whole batch of new-ish background weirdos

Toudou is still hilarious and a gremlin and we love her. 😅
Though Yomotsuka has already done it with Toudou, I think I actually like President Yomotsuka and Banryuu together. I find their school prez/yakuza delinquent dynamic interesting and cute. 😊

Last edited:
I love how Toudou, despite being a scum herself, understands people well. She doesn't care about stereotypes instead focuses on what's in front of her. Truly a yuri queen.

Dex-chan lover
Banryuu x Hikui.
Needs more of this.
Hopefully, Hikui will follow the gokudou too.

Group Leader
Toudou is a bitch at heart lol she's very scummy (in sort of a good way).

I guess the drug is forgotten now. Not that I mind.

Dex-chan lover
toudou is prob the only "scummy" type character i like so far in the yuri-scape haha. she's kinda ditzy in her scummy ways, but she always means well and there are lines she's not willing to bend on, which is nice.

i'm a toudou x prez fan, but i can't help but think toudou is sweet with rin and prez could be cute with banryuu. i think the tsun characters are the cutest though. but prez is so rizzy, damn.

Aggregator gang
I love this Rivalry but friends dynamic lol I love banryuu good for her she made a friend :wooow: :hearts:

Users who are viewing this thread