Warui ga Watashi wa Yuri ja nai - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Yomotsuka Makoto

Wow... Rereading this and... Was I really so cringey 25 days ago? Smh me. Smh. Yare yare. What a cringey boi. Nyeh heh heh..

WHO NEEDS NON-CRINGE?! I HAVE KNIVES!!!!!!!!1!1!!!!!1!111!!!!

Fed-Kun's army
I don't know to feel about this. It doesn't make me horny but It doesn't make me angry

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, I almost forgot the most important lesson anime and manga have taught me: sexual assault is hilarious!

I'll give this one a miss, thanks.

Lemme try this potion on her.
*potion actually works*
Mission failed successfully.

id suggest adding a smut tag, this seems a bit too far for just ecchi? thanks for the translation though :)

Supporter
I just re-read chapter 1 and it was awesome. The beginning is really great. This is by far one of my favorite manga ever

Double-page supporter
Wait, too long skirt? What is this madness
Long skirts are associated with delinquency in Japan. Female Japanese gang members wore very long skirts as part of counter culture to the popularisation of miniskirts.

Dex-chan lover
Long skirts are associated with delinquency in Japan. Female Japanese gang members wore very long skirts as part of counter culture to the popularisation of miniskirts.
Oh that's why. It's always bug me how the Jap think exposing less skin is somehow less decent

oh hey this is manga they used for that 4 stages of masturbation meme where the last stage is always cut off by Jetstream sam or something

Dex-chan lover
Wait, too long skirt? What is this madness
So rules were made to keep skirts from being too short right? But then delinquents in Japan were like "FINE! We'll just make our skirts TOO LONG!" and that's part of how yankee culture developed. You see it a lot more in older manga esp

Users who are viewing this thread