Warui ga Watashi wa Yuri ja nai - Vol. 6 Ch. 29 - Toudou Arare

Group Leader
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/605932541907828736/1144866086068703242/20230825_222758.png?width=355&height=468

(Edit: by the by, if you're wondering which pages were added to Chapter 25, they're the new pages 26 and 27)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I'm just patiently waiting for more toudou and yanagi moments. That said, good chapter. Also ofc the little sister is crazy for Toudou; while I'm glad that she got shut down quick, I doubt she's out of the picture.

Dex-chan lover
  • I find it real funny that the author didn't go for the incest this time 🤣
  • Even if she wasn't aware of it, her disliking her sister is well-deserved. Drugs aside, Arare badmouthing her to her parents just so she can be dependent on her is abusive, sheesh. I don't like her so HAHA GET FUCKED, but not literally, like you deserve lol.
  • I guess Hanei got bonus points for actually liking her from the start. Probably helps that Hanei wasn't creeping on her like her cosplaying glasses-wearing best friend, although she gets some minus points for being a tsundere, at least until she realized she was being a tsundere. Also, she did say that Hanei has been staying over lately whenever her family is gone for days, so no surprise they've gotten close. IIRC she was also the only girl that she's invited over to her home.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
  • I find it real funny that the author didn't go for the incest this time 🤣
  • I guess Hanei got bonus points for actually liking her from the start. Probably helps that Hanei wasn't creeping on her like her cosplaying glasses-wearing best friend
i didnt even think about the fact that this is a mochi au lait manga LOL

kinda crazy that they didnt go for incest ur right

Dex-chan lover
I wonder why Hanei though...Not I'm complaining tho ueheheheheheheheheheheh

Users who are viewing this thread