Warui ga Watashi wa Yuri ja nai - Vol. 6 Ch. 30 - Summer Festival (1)

Dex-chan lover
I can't even begin to describe how much I'm happy, that Rin's ship is going strong. Her being glad that it's not a dream is so cute :glee:
And Itsumi decided to go all out for the sake of going on a date with her, man...

Thanks for quality translation, as always!

Aggregator gang
I'm a huge Hanei supporter, have been since day 1. I think the fact that they're dating either means that this arc (plus the resort bit) is going to be the last one, or Toudou is going to cheat on her girlfriend. If it's the latter, I'd feel bad for Rin, but I do want to see more of Yuina and Kamisada. If it's the former I don't know what I'll do with myself, Mocchi has me addicted to this shit.

Dex-chan lover
I'm a huge Hanei supporter, have been since day 1. I think the fact that they're dating either means that this arc (plus the resort bit) is going to be the last one, or Toudou is going to cheat on her girlfriend. If it's the latter, I'd feel bad for Rin, but I do want to see more of Yuina and Kamisada. If it's the former I don't know what I'll do with myself, Mocchi has me addicted to this shit.
There's always the possibility of polyamory.

Dex-chan lover
I guess I'm cynical, but I think the MC's actions will eventually come back to haunt her. My two biggest reasons are the Confession was coaxed out of her because the little sister drugged her and
Rin doesn't know about the our MC drugging other girls, she thinks the "Love potion" was for her and her alone.

I think it's going to bite her in the ass eventually.

Dex-chan lover
Ngl i know Rin is endgame now but it feels cheap to just push off Prez to that rich chick. She was pretty into MC and now doesn’t care at all. Eh oh well

Dex-chan lover
What a great chapter once again! Probably due to the popularity of the cops and robbers arc, we’re once again doing a tornament.
Also, unexpected Rin progress is always welcome!!!

This is a good way of fleshing out the rest of the class, Loki and the sick girl always interested me in the background (they honestly already seem like a couple). I wonder if R will make a return maybe as a coach (then maybe her ship can fly).

Also Prez is way too horny on main…wouldn’t surprise me if those two started just doing it in the middle of the game.

i think its Toudou love story is done now just relationship development. As for the other, now former love interest, I think/hope the author may be leaning into all of them getting their own relationships. Especially seeing as how its very obvious prez and Kouno are into each other.

Side note: I want an answer what happened with the two male teachers.
same, wanna see some "bro" love in here!

Dex-chan lover
I don't know man, I feel like Rin's relationship with Todou is rushed. Especially with serious candidates like Yanagi and Kurohime. Plus, anything that happens between Todou and the girls from now (Which is obvious that they will continue to happen) will feel like a betrayal to Rin, which is a little discouraging. I would have preferred that the winner be revealed a few episodes before from the end of the series, being meeting the heroines in depth.

Users who are viewing this thread