Warui ga Watashi wa Yuri ja nai - Vol. 6 Ch. 30 - Summer Festival (1)

Dex-chan lover
  • Kudos to the author for making the extra girls more-or-less unique.
  • Man, I still wasn't expecting for some wholesomeness from this lewdish yuri harem manga. I guess it can drop the harem by this point.

Dex-chan lover
or Toudou is going to cheat on her girlfriend.
Knowing Toudou, that little hyper-slut, it's inevitable that there will be some infidelity along the way, but I don't think it will be Toudou who initiates it. She is just weak to forceful advances. There's no question that her heart belongs with Rin. It's just that her pussy tends to wander.

Supporter
Ngl i know Rin is endgame now but it feels cheap to just push off Prez to that rich chick. She was pretty into MC and now doesn’t care at all. Eh oh well
I think prez has shown she's into her own kind of weird power play thing rather than any kind of normal relationship, while Itsumi has shown herself to be pretty much into monogamy (as well as yuri) - assuming she doesn't mess up and break Rin's heart, at least.

I was definitely shipping Itsumi and prez from the start, but it's hard to see any point to that after the way things have gone with Rin...

reu

Dex-chan lover
Put in your bets in the bucket maties! How many chapter's before the mc breaks Rin's heart?

Supporter
That was one amazing chapter, I absolutely loved the panel where Toudou says, "No reusing plots we already seen"... Thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Itsumi isn't going to break Rin's heart. She's working really hard on becoming a better person for Rin. At most, someone will come on to Itsumi and Rin will misunderstand what's happening and get upset and they'll work things out and come out the other end more trusting of each other.

Dex-chan lover
I like Itsumi and Rin together, but I'd like to see more of Prez, Kamisada, Kurohime and Yanagi with Itsumi.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know if it's just me but the mood difference between the usual over the top hijinks at school and the cute and soft-spoken relationship with Rin just feels a bit jarring. Maybe it's because of that but the relationship feels kind of fragile and it's difficult for me to fully get behind them and enjoy the fluff
I WAKE UP EVERYDAY FOR RIN CONTENT
the two genders

Dex-chan lover
having worked on it there's a lot of good parts in this chapter and translations im proud of, but my favorite two parts of the finished translation were kouno's sexcation line and the credits gag (both pioneered by spacecadette). i still giggle every time i think about them

Double-page supporter
I feel like we just tripled the cast lol. It wholesome horny Komi and I love it!

Dex-chan lover
Maybe I need to reread some of the earlier chapters, but I can't remember Prez and Itsumi having much romantic connection outside of just lust. Rin has been the girl to show the most genuine care for Itsumi and is even helping ease her issues at home. I don't think I can root for anyone else unless they show at least as much intimacy and interest in her as a person.

Dex-chan lover
Feels like all relationships shifted real quick. Also, what an excuse to present all the classmates lol

Dex-chan lover
Maybe I need to reread some of the earlier chapters, but I can't remember Prez and Itsumi having much romantic connection outside of just lust. Rin has been the girl to show the most genuine care for Itsumi and is even helping ease her issues at home. I don't think I can root for anyone else unless they show at least as much intimacy and interest in her as a person.
Yeah, it seems like author is rushing everything.

Dex-chan lover
Prez new ship is sailing like I thought it would. I wonder if the fact that Toudou and her slept together will come up :pacman:

Fed-Kun's army
At first, it felt like Yomotsuka was being set up as the potential final love interest, so as much as I like the Rin ship it's a shame that she doesn't seem to be going that direction now. Maybe I'd be fine with her losing her first girl power, tho, if I liked Banryuu more, but I'm not convinced of that ship, yet.

That being said, the main subject of the chapter with the whole class being properly introduced was pretty cool. It's kinda neat how interesting Mochi can make so many of these characters with (sometimes) so little. That being said the extreme designs of the rest of the characters are also super fun. It's a great mix.

A meme as a toast to them:

Group Leader
I really want Rin as endgame, but I wouldn't be opposed to a few more girls getting involved.

Users who are viewing this thread