Wasureenu Majo no Monogatari - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - The Gentle Knife

wait, holup i know im stupid myself but can someone explain me wtf happening

Dex-chan lover
Dang she's rly becoming unlikeable each chapter huh? I get that she's been confiding in her but i would not be telling her that i got closer to someone. although makes me wonder if she was always 'weird' about things, to where the parents are like "your cousin's a weirdo too, so we'll have her take care of you"

Dex-chan lover
I thought the Yuuka hate in the comments is a bit overblown, but wow, this chapter is quite something. Even I'm starting to dislike her, not gonna lie. I saw some of her points, but I'm not sure that's a great way to do it (and all that just because Aya got close to Inaba??). Then again, I'm also not sure if I understand everything...I'd have to re-read and process it more. Just, wow, that is painful. Toxic indeed. Poor Aya.

Last edited:
Supporter
Yuuka showing why she's worst girl.

Telling Ayaka she never believed her and is always acting like she cares in the first loop and then barraging her with spiteful words in the second.
She disguised them as "truths" or tough love but Yuuka's just trying to inflict harm on her psyche. Just so Ayaka can have a "reality check" that she needs to think twice about loving someone because maybe she could be hated and abandoned.

Ayaka's crime? Getting along and possibly loving someone else.
What an awful, possessive person.

Dex-chan lover
The thing with Yūka telling Ayaka that she doesn't believe her on Day A is that her actions make no sense if she doesn't believe her, but, if you accept she believes her entirely and with total confidence, her actions immediately make sense.

Yūka gets into a yelling match on Day A where she tells her that she isn't believed even by her while belittling and hurting her (emotionally) knowing that, by hearing about it on Day B and changing her actions, she can suffer minimal consequences from this.

Then, on Day B, she acts concilliatory, but uses the fight the previous day to make wholly clear that, if she is to be believed, her logic dictates that Ayaka should not get close with anyone but Yūka. And, through this, she forces Ayaka to speak to her emotions about the fight because she knows that Ayaka's answer will be one of fear of losing her.

She is, essentially, grooming Ayaka, here. She's saying that she'll be there for Ayaka and love Ayaka and believe Ayaka no matter what, but she's doing it in a way that makes clear that all of this requires Ayaka to be wholly dependent on her and have no one else and that, if she does lose Yūka, everyone else would not believe her and would not stay with her the way Yūka will.

Dex-chan lover
Yuuka showing why she's worst girl.

Telling Ayaka she never believed her and is always acting like she cares in the first loop and then barraging her with spiteful words in the second.
She disguised them as "truths" or tough love but Yuuka's just trying to inflict harm on her psyche. Just so Ayaka can have a "reality check" that she needs to think twice about loving someone because maybe she could be hated and abandoned.

Ayaka's crime? Getting along and possibly loving someone else.
What an awful, possessive person.
She does have a point about Ayaka still being a kid, I made similar points in previous threads about Ayaka lacking adult/senior person's experiences that would allow her to call herself old, but since she knows Ayaka is just a kid it makes her spiteful and hurtful words worse.

Dex-chan lover
This is a reason Day A hurt less.
Given that she's repeating 5 days on 'average' i'd prolly end up punching her 2-3 outta 5 times or so, tho i wonder if she wouldn't "Run away" with her love interest or so
(well, not that she has money or so on her own b/c she doesn't want a job where she only gets 1/5th of money for her efforts)

Users who are viewing this thread