Wasureenu Majo no Monogatari - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - The Unforeseeable October 5th

Dex-chan lover
Thanks!

Wonder if there are some other witches, tho i wonder if her parents will show up again, maybe the cousin 'cursed' her to begin with

Tho i wonder if she's messed with other stuff too, assuming she wasn't always obsessed with ayaka, tho if she's more able to take advantage of the time loops, maybe they should be playing the lottery and having a bit more luxury, tho i imagine she prolly hates her at this point/wouldn't help. or just be a 'slave' in exchange for bringing inaba back

Dex-chan lover
So there are 3 witches? MC, girl she crushes on, and the cousin. MC has the power to keep relooking at things which is why she relives days. Cousin has the ability to stitch little snippets of days and time to choose the reality she wants. Crush seems to have some deja vu esque power where she can remember unchosen timelines and possibly will be able to go back in time to loop.

I get that the cousin we are supposed to now see is a problem but that's only if she picks every day each time. It definitely feels like a lot of the isolation and problems were things the MC caused herself due to her only ever caring about herself until she randomly fell in love at first sight

Dex-chan lover
So there are 3 witches? MC, girl she crushes on, and the cousin. MC has the power to keep relooking at things which is why she relives days. Cousin has the ability to stitch little snippets of days and time to choose the reality she wants. Crush seems to have some deja vu esque power where she can remember unchosen timelines and possibly will be able to go back in time to loop.

I get that the cousin we are supposed to now see is a problem but that's only if she picks every day each time. It definitely feels like a lot of the isolation and problems were things the MC caused herself due to her only ever caring about herself until she randomly fell in love at first sight
i mean, inaba calls herself a witch but idk if it's confirmed she has powers other than 'deja vu' or so, bc it could easily be a way where it's a red herring where there are other witches or 'ironic' to the mc who's suffering a time loop situation, if not some kinda "chuuni" thing b/c i can totally imagine it being a thing a teenage girl would say to be 'quirky' (even tho being a bit 'weird' would be more looked down in America than saying something cringe in Japan lol), but i suppose it would be 'romantic' if she was able to break her out of the curse

although i believe she's like "i'm going to become a witch" as opposed to 'revealing' it b/c i don't think we've seen a hint of any 'power' otherwise, b/c even if witches canonically exist in this 'universe' i imagine most wouldn't be so upfront about it if not call themselves something else or so, if she simply wouldn't just get power just from declaring it (tho be interesting if that's how it worked haha)

Supporter
I was so close to realizing Yuuka was a witch when I first read the LN.
I had realized she was a bitch so I was only one letter away from figuring it out.

Oh boy this is where the fun begins.
Slight spoilers
We lesbian Re:Zero now.

Dex-chan lover
What!!!!! I knew that Yuuka was suspicious, but a yandere witch? Or is she just toying with Ayaka?
Damn, I woke up and now I'm sad and angry.

Dex-chan lover
We already knew it was a world with witches and so magic, so i can't say i'm surprised but rather relieved
Thank you for your work!

Dex-chan lover
This chapter lost me completely, tbh. Plots veered into oncoming traffic like the car this chapter. I think imma drop it here.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter lost me completely, tbh. Plots veered into oncoming traffic like the car this chapter. I think imma drop it here.
The psychobabble about how Ayaka's power works doesn't really matter. What matters is that it's far more powerful than she was aware of, and now that she's aware of it, there's effectively no limit to how many times she can retry a day, and she can go back further than just redoing one day at a time.

Yuuka also has powers, but her powers are kinda useless unless she has information on alternate days from Ayaka.

Dex-chan lover
So there are 3 witches? MC, girl she crushes on, and the cousin.
Aya is not like Michiru nor Yūka. Different terms are used for them, even. Aya calls herself a majo, the term for, like, an evil witch in the forest with a boiling pot she puts innocent children in. Michiru and Yūka are mahoutsukai, the term for someone who casts magic spells without them necessarily being good or bad.

Aya is not mahoutsukai.

Fed-Kun's army
This new revelation for her power is going right over my head, can someone explain it to me?

and is her true power not the ability to relive days, but 're-observation'? or is re-observation just the true power of her perfect memory ability, on top of being able to relive days too?
also Yuuka still has no memory of the erased days, despite it being revealed that shes the one whos been choosing the days?

Users who are viewing this thread