WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Ch. 213.2 - Since I'm Not Popular, It's the Day Before the School Festi…

Dex-chan lover
This Tomoki harem plot is very funny and I certainly like it, but it ruins my idea of a fanfic where I put my OC on a harem scenario in the watamote-verse, you know it makes my fanfic less credible.
Please touch grass? I know I'm literally on a watamote mangadex thread but like damn

Banned
The manga feels like an old joke that just keeps going on and on. I still like it, and I even bought what little I could to support the authors, but god.... I wish they just advance more the story, because this pace is so slow.
Can't believe they survived with just yuri! I guess yuri sells back then. Now it is back to being gross.
It is actually gross, especially the Wada jokes, although I know Wada has really broken his hips and his ass and his balls.

Banned
They gave an important clue that the school festival is the next day, so Tomoko and the class are really doing crunch time for their respective movies.

Aggregator gang
honestly I'm rooting for Sachi
she's the only one who don't really have any malicious intent towards him

Poor Tomochad, his harem its literally nuking his sanity. I really hope he get Akari, the only other character that its getting the same ammount of sanity checks. Quite lovecraftian
And Sachi lost her face a lot in this chapter

Users who are viewing this thread