WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Vol. 25 Ch. 218 - Since I'm Not Popular, THE FIRST KUROKI KISS

Dex-chan lover
Just kill him now. It would be mercy after all he suffered through and it's not as if things are going to be getting better for him. Unless Sayaka somehow dies in a freak accident right after and follows him into the afterlife. That's the kind of horrible fate I wouldn't even wish on my worst enemies.

Dex-chan lover
Me, when I see Kuroki siblings shippers on reddit sub:
image.png

On a side note, poor Tomoki :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
For those who dont remember, there was a chapter in the past where Tomoki saw his mom watching an old video of him acting lovey dovey and kissing Tomoko when they were kids. That chapter is probably a decade old by now but it's still a good call back.

Dex-chan lover
Why did you skip the (additional) literal fallout from the last chapter, oh author? :ROFLMAO:
And out of everyone, I’m surprised Tomoki decided to hangout with gossip girl. Rather, it’s surprising he decided to hang out with anyone. :ROFLMAO:
Though I guess she has caused him the least problem (which says a lot about the other characters).

Users who are viewing this thread