WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Vol. 25 Ch. 218 - Since I'm Not Popular, THE FIRST KUROKI KISS

U8h104j.png

Tomoki the one who has no soul.

Seeing his recovery over this chapter was pretty great lol
epic guitar solo

Tomoki is drowning in an indescribable emptiness

Dex-chan lover
Boring chapter and on top of that it's only going to attract weirdos who ship the siblings... yuck.
The sidelining of Tomoko to turn this into a manga about Tomoki and his inexplicable harem where now even Ucchi is starting to notice him has completely ruined the series. I don't know if the writer half of the duo has gone completely insane and truly thinks this is what people want instead of Tomoko and her friends or if he's completely out of ideas or what but it's awful and the series has been pretty bad for most of the last year or so because of it.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation (don't worry Tomoki. These are the noments you'll fondly look back on. Kinda. Sorta. Maybe? I hope so at least).

Dex-chan lover
The sidelining of Tomoko to turn this into a manga about Tomoki and his inexplicable harem where now even Ucchi is starting to notice him has completely ruined the series. I don't know if the writer half of the duo has gone completely insane and truly thinks this is what people want instead of Tomoko and her friends or if he's completely out of ideas or what but it's awful and the series has been pretty bad for most of the last year or so because of it.
I-it's just building us up to Tomoko finally admitting she's gay... haha... right....

Dex-chan lover
I-it's just building us up to Tomoko finally admitting she's gay... haha... right....
I've wondered if they felt like the wrote themselves into a corner with the Asuka thing where the only expected step left was to get them together and/or actually confirm that Tomoko is gay or bisexual but for whatever variety of reasons (worried about pissing of fans of this or that ship, pissing off the people who waifu Tomoko, etc.) they don't want to actually do it. They did that whole big arc where Asuka tells Tomoko to use her given name and then right afterward Asuka got shunted into the Shadow Realm the background.

I also suspect that they know they're basically at the end of the series since Tomoko sort of hit the end of her story (or is at least close to it) when she gave the presetation to the class. But again for whatever reason they don't want to actually end it so we're forced to endure a ton of wheel spinning as they try and draw out the time to graduation so that means this ridiculous Tomoki plot (that's clearly getting made up as it goes) gets to eat up a lot of time while Tomoko basically only exists to make dirty jokes and the rest of her friends are even worse because they don't really know what to do with any of them now.

Group Leader
is there any reason why sachi thinks it's tomoko who tomoki kissed? because i'm starting to think that she thinks he kissed asuka.

Dex-chan lover
is there any reason why sachi thinks it's tomoko who tomoki kissed? because i'm starting to think that she thinks he kissed asuka.
He treats her differently from every other girl. She imagines this is because there's something going on between them, but it's just because they're siblings.

Dex-chan lover
Sachi is Tomoki's best prize.
Just kill him now. It would be mercy after all he suffered through and it's not as if things are going to be getting better for him. Unless Sayaka somehow dies in a freak accident right after and follows him into the afterlife. That's the kind of horrible fate I wouldn't even wish on my worst enemies.

Users who are viewing this thread