WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Ch. 222.3 - Since I'm Not Popular, It's a Live Concert (Part 3)

Aggregator gang
Wtf is happening? Tomoko called someone creepy and It was the most normal thing. And Nemo. Wth are you Nemo?

Dex-chan lover
Very refreshing to have Kotomi cause hysterical chaos, with an unexpected sweet moment of Tomoko and Tomoki,

but I still cannot wait for this bullshit romantic sub-plot to end with Tomoki getting beat up and hated by everyone.

Dex-chan lover
Had Tomoko made this the video that her class presentation, this could have gone viral. :ROFLMAO: (With Tomoki probably severing ties after)

And…. Tomoki is quite impressive for sticking around (I would want to run away ASAP in that situation), though he probably knew that had he left everyone including the audience will probably be following him.

Dex-chan lover
Komiyama is unhinged,
I feel like this is one of the few times Tomoki has been happy to see his sister lol

Dex-chan lover
It would be nice if by the end of the arc the Tomoki siblings mended their relationship a little bit. Kuroki has had some growth after all and isn't as cringe as she was... at least in reference to her new friends.

Users who are viewing this thread