WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Vol. 14 Ch. 140 - Because I'm Not Popular, I'll Go to an Open Campus

Dex-chan lover
This was a really good chapter. They kept the yuri baiting humor as some quick asides and focused on developing Kuroki's uncomfortableness with her self image and how she thinks it makes certain people out of her league or unable to be friends with when in reality she was just focusing too much on trying to be someone who wouldn't be looked on poorly by someone she actually wants to be friends with.

Poor self image can really do a lot to convince yourself that someone you might be really good friends with would never like the "real" you. When in reality, what most people respond well to is just you being real. People can really sense self-confidence.

It also let Kuroki examine a bit more of what she was thinking about for her college life or future. Before she knew it she gained a group of friends that she doesn't want to split from.

Dex-chan lover
"She prefers the word penis over dicks?!"
Hahahaha is THAT the problem? lol xD so there are two kind of people...

That was nice, seeing her being so honest and find out that all that she did was normal and even childish in the eyes of someone else... Hope they all end in the same University.
I'm sure Uchi will be there at least.

Dex-chan lover
Dat ucchi's thirst
Asuka's totally thirsting in a way tho

So my very yuri-goggled impression of the harem so far
Nemo : https://mangadex.org/title/29389/no-guard-wife
Or to put it in a different way, she's Nishitaka to Kuro's oblivious Takagi.

Yuri : Kuudere, thirst.

Ucchi: Stalker, much thirst.

Asuka: Outwardly a Saint, internally wanting to get 'defiled'
Basically if Kuro take her to the same 'hardcore' shop that she went to extra traumatize Nemo, Asuka's eyes would be sparkling.
Or in other word, Asuka was expecting lewder answer from Kuro.

Group Leader
I'm guessing that girl will turn out to be a much bigger pervy than Kuroki.
She seems just so casual about Kuroki's confessions on harassing her friends!

Dex-chan lover
Great build-up to one of the most earnest chapters for Tomoko, Katou truly is the solution to all her social hang-ups. Ucchi also got quite a lot of "material" for her "religious activities". ?
Also the realism in having a Christian College conglomerate was quite interesting, would be nice to see all the girls going to church...lewding everything up with Kuro's growing harem. ?

Contributor
This is really great. Start to finish, Kuroki and these social situations have been terrific fun to watch unfold.

The normie life with Kuro and Katou ?
Also, someone please give some water to Ucchi, girl looks super thirsty.

not gonna lie... i hyped as soon i saw my girl emoji and i really love katou more and more.. She is such a nice person.

Dex-chan lover
There's something off about Asuka; there's some serious weirdness there, as with the others. But she's adorable and Tomoko needs someone like Asuka to like her. Tomato needs an onee-sama. Imae Megumi had to leave and Asuka is carrying on her work.

And Ucchi is beginning to scare the crap out of me.

Users who are viewing this thread