WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Vol. 14 Ch. 141 - Because I'm Not Popular, I'll Go to School With Kii-c…

Her reaction was hilarious 😂
hlcTV5c.png

Dex-chan lover
The chapter ended at a really weird point...in the middle of a scene. Is something wrong here?
Also, now the psycho gets to see how much our girl has evolved...and soon enough she'll be her Kouhai...and become a new member of her ever-expanding harem

Also, I liked the tidbit about her watching random stuff together with her brother.

To those of you wondering why it just ended in an awkward place it's because the raws also ended in that awkward place so everyone even the Japanese fans think the chapter was uploaded to the gangan (the publisher of the manga) website incomplete

witness the power of kiiko not only tomoko life is fucked by her this chapter is abruptly end because of her
joking aside i think this chapter is continued later just like graduation and cafetaria chapter

@nyanpass
rap is the act of sexually violating someone

Dex-chan lover
Kii-chan actually has "Nemo disease" -- she thinks Tomoko is so strange that it fascinates her. Hence, she grows weird.

And oh yeah, she zeroed right in on Asuka and Yuri, I think, looking at that one group picture.

Dex-chan lover
tricksyboo -

Definitely, a Tomoki spinoff would be good, with what there is of a relationship with Yoshida thrown in. Those two are great together.

"I Can't Believe My Sister's Popular" might be a good series name.

When tomoko says she is into rap is she referring to the music genre or is it something else?

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorta glad this chapter ended on a cliffhanger. This means the day isn't over yet.

Fed-Kun's army
@newdoria88
it's the genre. the freestyle dungeon that she mentioned earlier seems to be about rap battle or something

Double-page supporter
It's been so long since she last appeared I forgot about the furry subplot. Also I really want Kii and Ucchi to meet.

Aggregator gang
Kii-chan jumpscare on page 2

I think Tomoko should just communicate with Kii and tell her her behaviour is concerning

Dex-chan lover
When tomoko says she is into rap is she referring to the music genre or is it something else?
This is late as hell but in case you never figured it out. It's the music genre. It's a follow-up to the previous page where she says she was watching Freestyle Dungeon when everyone was watching Kemono Friends.

Freestyle Dungeon is a Japanese TV show centered on rap music. https://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/freestyledungeon/
R-Shitei is a rapper from the duo "Creepy Nuts" and DJ Celery is an old school DJ. Probably as far back as Rhymester which is early 90s.

Youre right Kii Komi and Tomo are the best of friends. I dont really remember but I think these are the moments that Kii is finally freed from her worryes about Tomo and she can return to being a normally functioning child

Double-page supporter
The wink kills me everytime.
Also, i really like that Tomoki feels something off

Double-page supporter
YESSSS fucking hypeeeeeee! An ancient, foreboding sphere enters the court, soon she shall reassert her primacy to the Black Sun. Woe be upon ye who impede her warpath.

Dex-chan lover
komiyama always fascinates me with her delusionals Lol

with Goat Ogino-Sensei 🐐 (and tomoko embarrassing reaction :kek:)

and i've been waiting for Kii-chan to see the glory of this new tomoko 🔥🔥

Users who are viewing this thread