WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Vol. 20 Ch. 192.2 - Since I'm Not Popular, I'll Spend My Days Until the…

Double-page supporter
Tomoki megachad, i wonder if he can redeem Sachi. Everyone can see that she remain faceless meanwhile she is hiding her true self, but when she start to ponder about Tomoki her face appears again. But at the end, she hides her true feelings (l*ve) and do some BS small talk
And Asuka its becoming more a more psycho
Btw i used to believe that Wada was a girl

Isn't this the spot Tomoko first told Tomoki about back in "Let's go tell lies to my little brother" chapter 45?

Dex-chan lover
Lmaooo Wada ur delivery was perfect, oh and "Kuroki-style" joke? I'm glad her infamy as an incorrigible pervert has been enshrined in the community.

Lmao Fuuka keeps being a silly goose

Dex-chan lover
"Having high self-esteem but somehow ending up alone, seeking some kind of charm to make their heart pound."

it's uncanny how much she's like tomoko lol. i've noticed this before, but it's really interesting how many characters are foils to tomoko because of their (internal) similarity. yuri, komiyama, nemo... hell, even fuuka is like tomo in a lot of ways. now even sachi is revealed to be like her. i like it; it kinda shows all the possible versions of tomoko, while making her own idiosyncrasies that much more noticeable

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread