WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Vol. 25 Ch. 220 - Since I'm Not Popular, It's Day One of the School Fes…

Dex-chan lover
Their cousin really is a little devil eh?
Also I really feel bad for Tomoki.
Also also, it's great to have a little Tomoko x Asuka moment, but I really need my fix of Tomoko x Yuri at some point.
And alas, Nemo has been thoroughly enabled by being with Tomoko lmao.
Thanks for the chapter!
Tomoki and Tomoko will be attracting women, unfortunately. It is in their genes. Kii must be envious of that lack of "blessing."

I don't know about "a lot more", but yeah, Yuri's personality matches more Tomoko's. And I also prefer Yuri as character in general.
But somehow, Tomoko x Asuka ia just so aesthetically pleasing to me. Which is why I have a hard time deciding on which ship I prefer lmao.
The moment where tomoko sitting with yuri on the train after their college trip with tomoko's monologue basically settled it. Their bond is so close that they can just sit together for a long time and still be perfectly comfortable without doing anything or even talking to each other.

Dex-chan lover
Any chapter with Yuri is a good chapter because she's consistently the best girl in the series (crossdressing Wada being a close second). I'm a sucker for deadpan snark and Yuri could teach a class on it.

I agree with others in believing Yuri and Tomoko have better chemistry since the Asuka x Tomoko dynamic is basically one sided infatuation and Tomoko just being a wet mess of nerves. To put it bluntly, Asuka is way too hot for Tomoko to be an equal in that relationship and it is essentially the 10/10 hot girl dating the 3/10 dumpy nerd which while making for a "heartwarming" story about how true love is blind and anyone can find happiness does ring hollow when you consider that they have basically nothing in common and its driven just by lust.

That said, I don't actually see Yuri as having romantic feelings for Tomoko beyond maybe pushing the line of the female equivalent of a bromance. Yuri's only other friend in the series has gradually been downgraded to one of the worst characters (Mako is a self serving cunt and you can't convince me otherwise) and she's seemingly found a real friend in Tomoko who treats her as an equal without looking down on her despite the playful jabs they throw at each other. My interpretation is that she's just found an actual group of friends for once rather than being dependent on that bitch Mako who was never really interested in Yuri except out of some ill-conceived sense of moral superiority. Hell even Nemo is more of a friend to Yuri.

I guess what I'm ultimately saying is Mako sucks and the only reason Yuri x Tomoko is even up for consideration is because it's the first time Yuri has had someone who doesn't treat her as a chore or afterthought so she's leaning into it harder than normal.

Dex-chan lover
Any chapter with Yuri is a good chapter because she's consistently the best girl in the series (crossdressing Wada being a close second). I'm a sucker for deadpan snark and Yuri could teach a class on it.

I agree with others in believing Yuri and Tomoko have better chemistry since the Asuka x Tomoko dynamic is basically one sided infatuation and Tomoko just being a wet mess of nerves. To put it bluntly, Asuka is way too hot for Tomoko to be an equal in that relationship and it is essentially the 10/10 hot girl dating the 3/10 dumpy nerd which while making for a "heartwarming" story about how true love is blind and anyone can find happiness does ring hollow when you consider that they have basically nothing in common and its driven just by lust.

That said, I don't actually see Yuri as having romantic feelings for Tomoko beyond maybe pushing the line of the female equivalent of a bromance. Yuri's only other friend in the series has gradually been downgraded to one of the worst characters (Mako is a self serving cunt and you can't convince me otherwise) and she's seemingly found a real friend in Tomoko who treats her as an equal without looking down on her despite the playful jabs they throw at each other. My interpretation is that she's just found an actual group of friends for once rather than being dependent on that bitch Mako who was never really interested in Yuri except out of some ill-conceived sense of moral superiority. Hell even Nemo is more of a friend to Yuri.

I guess what I'm ultimately saying is Mako sucks and the only reason Yuri x Tomoko is even up for consideration is because it's the first time Yuri has had someone who doesn't treat her as a chore or afterthought so she's leaning into it harder than normal.
Yeah, in the end this is a gag manga, so I suppose whatever happen is gonna be the thing the author consider the most funny.

With that chaotic mindset, I'm all for Uchi. Emoji for the win :v

Aggregator gang
I swear I'm like the only guy who wants to see Tomoki end up with Sayaka.

She's like the legimately only person that can truly make him emote outside his sister.

Dex-chan lover
Meh, the only redeemable thing was the scene of Tomoko in the teacup with Ucchi and Kii-chan wreaking havoc. The rest was garbage.

Dex-chan lover
I swear I'm like the only guy who wants to see Tomoki end up with Sayaka.

She's like the legimately only person that can truly make him emote outside his sister.
There's this party girl trope that pisses people off. Sayaka, is that trope.

Users who are viewing this thread