WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular!

Fed-Kun's army
Some people say "you should skip the early ch"... Well, oh i wish i have Axii sign to change your mind.

For you a new reader, pleas read the manga from start. It will make you happier as we see our mojo growing up to this lady in current ch. more bound for you and make this manga feel unique.

Just don't binge read it, if you can't handle cringe stuff.

Double-page supporter
@bastek66
Well, that's a long-winded way to say "we might scanlate s'more if we feel like it, but just as likely we won't."
Dunno why they feel the need to insert a whole dramatic element into the whole deal. Their work on the series is fantastic, I hope to see them continue with it. But WataMote will continue either way!

Double-page supporter
There was a delay of a couple weeks when Gangan switched formats. They now release new chapters of their manga for premium customers, and then they become free for everyone 2 weeks later. Kind of like Crunchyroll anime. It became a little more difficult to acquire the raws immediately, perhaps.

It should still be biweekly for the most part...

Dex-chan lover
@exocel for real though, I can hardly remember whose who. And they're not that special, which makes it even harder to recognize. Honestly, if the series started as the same as recent chapter, I don't think I would read. I guess it's nice to see Tomoko make friends and think about her future, but I'm not big fan of the yuri-bait this series has become. Oh well, I've come this far, might as well stick to the end.

I'm not having that much trouble following, I'm having trouble with names but faces are fine.

That being said I think this one should time skip to random point in college and the further to her career then end, I think it's about time to wind it down. Just get her a job, responsibilities, and a partner and it will be wrapped up.

Users who are viewing this thread