WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular!

“Hey Kuroki, how’s your marriage with Katō going?”
“Huh lol we aren’t married, we’re just good friends”
“You’re wearing a ring”
“Nah just good friends”
“You live together and I’ve seen you kiss before”
“I keep saying, good friends”

“You’ve adopted children and started filing taxes together”

“I know right, Katō’s such a good friend”

the character development, and the way each interactions between them on this manga is so great, its somewhat soothing to read. wonder why anyone would see this manga just for the harem perspective and rooting for even a 'yuri' kind of manga? sure the manga seems like hinting towards it but it would be such a shame if it happens. i'd rather have the college smoking girls becomes true in the future rather than have a yuri manga, there's already a bunch of them.

Wow! Kuroki can actually think about what she's doing now to prevent herself from looking stupid, she's grown so much...

when im down i reread the entire series to self insert as tomoko and pretend i have friends

10/10 works

Alright. There needs to be a collapsible option on the related tab, or doujinshi should not be there at all unless it's an official spinoff. Imagine one day, all these doujins are going to clutter up the page.

Dex-chan lover
To anyone who tried reading this manga but dropped it due to its cringe and misery or due to the lack of any progress, heed my advice - start reading from chapter 82, because the manga changes a lot from that point onwards. You will not miss that much context, and I recommend giving another try to older chapters afterwards - there's still enough of good content, and it will be easier reading them knowing that it will get better.
Seriously, the fact that /u/ is in charge of translations now is a sign of big changes, though they may be betting on the wrong horse

Double-page supporter
djs should have a different arrangement for them...!!

OMG this new cover! Is that how Tomoko new looks gonna be?? I thought it was only "down" there who changed haha

WHITE HAIR TOMOKO WHITE HAIR TOMOKO WHITE HAIR TOMOKO WHITE HAIR TOMOKO WHITE HAIR TOMOKO WHITE HAIR TOMOKO WHITE HAIR TOMOKO WHITE HAIR TOMOKO WHITE HAIR TOMOKO WHITE HAIR TOMOKO WHITE HAIR TOMOKO WHITE HAIR TOMOKO WHITE HAIR TOMOKO WHITE HAIR TOMOKO WHITE HAIR TOMOKO WHITE HAIR TOMOKO WHITE HAIR TOMOKO

Double-page supporter
Vol. 18 Ch. 176.6 "Volume 18 Special Edition Booklet: Character Introductions"

@AmeAmeAme She dyed her hair before she dyed down there. Her mom forced her to dye her hair back to black because dying your hair in Japan is seen as something delinquents do.

Users who are viewing this thread