Watari-kun no ×× ga Houkai Sunzen - Vol. 16 Ch. 92 - I Just Wanted To Make Sure One Last Time

It's an age ago but can I ask this here?
I don't understand the MC. I thought he said that he liked both of them so he didn't accept their feeling but what now?
I know that he didn't want to lose the blonde again like the time in his childhood and he wanted to apologize to her for thinking of her as a convenience woman so he tried hard on that school trip but after they had made up when did he make up his mind to be a lover with the blonde? did I miss some chapter of what?

Well I'm happy it ended on a goodd note, and i so happy it ended with satsuki after all the ups and downs. It's pretty crazy I started reading this in high school and now I'm a college freshman, huge thanks to the costarican one man scans for completing it.

Group Leader
It's an age ago but can I ask this here?
I don't understand the MC. I thought he said that he liked both of them so he didn't accept their feeling but what now?
I know that he didn't want to lose the blonde again like the time in his childhood and he wanted to apologize to her for thinking of her as a convenience woman so he tried hard on that school trip but after they had made up when did he make up his mind to be a lover with the blonde? did I miss some chapter of what?
I think he realized he wanted to be with her when he talked with her stepbrother, he told naoto that satsuki said at some point in the past that she was looking for him (I don’t remember the chapter)

Dex-chan lover
Never liked those bikinis with a bunch of extra straps. They mostly just break up the curves they're supposed to flatter.

That's a rude train passenger. If there's a group, at least pick a different spot when you can.

Classic scene. Sleeping in a train against an ocean horizon. Good ending.

Another manga completed. Honestly I hated Nao a lot for being a stupid retard , but author was like damn this mc is stupid, and changed him. Nao became more mature, and actually started to think before he spoke, or acted. That was my biggest gripe with him.
I think his growth was a bit on the slow side, but at least it went in the right direction, and it eventually actually happened. Like, I'd want him to become a bit more proactive a little earlier, but perhaps fumble with it a bit more instead. Still, it all worked out.

The key part was probably the hypothetical question about who he'd save in an accident, where the one he'd save would be the only one to survive of the three. It made him start to act much more decisively. It was during or just before the school trip; don't remember exactly.

Before that he liked both of them, but because of that he remained indecisive since he didn't want to hurt either, so he chose to step away from both of them.

I do think the manga misrepresents what those hypothetical questions are about, though. There's no fixed interpretation. The real purpose is to just start thinking about what you actually feel, rather than waffle aimlessly and never get to a conclusion. Another way to get closer to making a choice is to flip a coin to see which choice you pick, and then pick that. Now, you don't have to stick to that choice, but you have to pay attention to what making that choice makes you feel.

Dex-chan lover
You know what?
It was almost worth the suffering, they used to have such a toxic relationship but they actually came around.

Wouldnt recomend it but, im glad i suffered throught it.

Fed-Kun's army
Ahhh, this was like an antidote to the Domestic No Kanojo ending… I feel healed 🤩

I just binge read this from my lunch at 12 something to about 10 minutes. (Breaks included) and during the first few chapters I thought I knew where this was going but holy shit! This surpassed all my expectations. The characters (most of them) felt so real and just the character development was amazing. Can’t wait to see the anime adaption whenever it happens. This is in my top 15 favorite romcoms.

I know the author worked on this manga for years, but I just wanna say the art has improved by alot. And I noticed near the end it felt more like an actual romcom than the start, which felt like a suspense horror manga

Fed-Kun's army
The middle part was a bit trashy drama but it wrapped up quite well. That was a fun read.

Well. This manga was on my plan to read list for 3 years or so and suddenly a few days ago picked it, read it at a normal pace, not regularly but from 35 chapter or so I just literally binged it the whole day.

Holy shit. My best girl Won! Feels good, but also, I feel like author-kun spoiled me a bit much by delivering such a splendid rom-com, getting me greedy to see just a little further more into the future, they eventually marrying and having kids, the motherly pleasant, content face of Satsuki, losing all her lack of confidence to be a proper mom.. If not this far atleast a ring and engagement, Watari being a bit more adamant and verbal about his desire to wife her. I mean its fine. Just one more chapter for greedy basta like me with the clarification of the past garden wreckage (my theory that was satsuki's action to plant a core memory on naoto before the long, undeclared farewell) annd ending with the fast forward married happy family ever after is just What Greedy I wanted.

Huge Thanks to author for NOT Fucking it up, and to the TL's who didn't drop it till the last page. Thanks you, and I wish you a Very Good night.

Double-page supporter
been following this for a long time too, from a mere student, graduated university, worked, and it finally ends 💔 been a long ride and I'm happy for this ❤️ thank you for carrying this manga till the end! I appreciate it so much!!! It has been a fun ride guys!

Aggregator gang
Just jumped here at the last chapter comments to see if I should still continue reading this from when I last stopped half a decade ago...

Contributor
I will be honest, but everything after the beach arc with the trial relationship with F-cup nearly killed the manga for a lot of readers.
It was bad, not interesting, and heavy-filler, even more when we get the kouhai added.

This story would have been much better without this if they focused early on Satsuki and him, with more mystery and interesting plot points.

The ending is cool, but after all this Time, it could be better.

Double-page supporter
Could have been worse.

A LOT worse lmao

Kind of got a bit dull in this last little arc, but I guess it would seem that way after all the drama that came before

I remember the days when this series was really crazy, when Satsuki had yandere vibes in the beginning, and then Ishihara gained yandere vibes mid way, then Ishihara's mom was just nuts, ho man those were some days
i couldnt go with it
i used to like this mangs but ..

Completely forgot this series, glad I found it again. It was such a good end, ty for all the work on the series

Users who are viewing this thread